~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

Just now, JustInFudge said:

Everyone sh*tting on Lamar, which I fine but this game plan is assume, Chiefs are a poor run d, good pass d, the Ravens RBs have 4 carries and 1 designed run for Lamar.  They had to win this game on the ground. 

That's the problem with the Ravens. Thry are dominant froma lead but clearly don't do well when behind. Sucks, because I think Lamar in the SB would be pretty fun.

Just now, Arsis said:

Lamar sucks.

He's certainly a regular season QB, but he's playing against one of if not the best postseason team based on the last 6 years. 

Lamar's still an MVP caliber player during the regular season. If he could get over the playoff hump things would be very different.

4 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Everyone sh*tting on Lamar, which I fine but this game plan is insane, Chiefs are a poor run d, good pass d, the Ravens RBs have 4 carries and 1 designed run for Lamar.  They had to win this game on the ground. 

I don't think this game is over by any means.  But as far as winning the game on the ground, Lamar was their leading rusher in the regular season.

I'm not a big Lamar Jackson guy, but it's stupid to think he's a bad QB because of a single game against a really good defense. Has anybody watched Lamar play at all this season? He should be MVP, regardless of what happens in the playoffs. As far as I know, MVP is a regular season award.

Just now, Hex said:

I'm not a big Lamar Jackson guy, but it's stupid to think he's a bad QB because of a single game against a really good defense. Has anybody watched Lamar play at all this season? He should be MVP, regardless of what happens in the playoffs. As far as I know, MVP is a regular season award.

This game isn't even close to over.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Feels like Harbaugh is getting severely out coached 

"Consistent with his reputation for a focus on football details, Reid arrived at his interview with the Eagles with a five-inch thick book he developed on how he would go about running the team if given the job"-Wikipedia