Jets fans - The Chiefs shouldn’t be hated

The Jets can take this very step this season.
Trade up for Daniels let him sit behind Rodgers.
Find the HC who has the innovation like Reid/Shannahan and the Jets are well on their way well after Rodgers is gone.
But the Jets will never do anything smart.

I’ll draft anyone you say honestly. Do you have any busts?

Just get Daniels somehow some way.
What makes you think the Jets could develop a high upside raw talent like Daniels ? I've learned my lesson thinking it was possible ... I assure you ... It's not.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Dunnie said:

What makes you think the Jets could develop a high upside raw talent like Daniels ? I've learned my lesson thinking it was possible ... I assure you ... It's not.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Go read my plan in the draft form.

I laid it out there.

I know it’s fantasy but it wouldn’t be if I was making the decisions which is another fantasy land I get but that’s what we do here were Fanatics quit literally.

He is on the Mahomes level as a franchise changer IMO bust proof.

Okay the Taylor swift thing is getting a little too much but that has little to do with the chiefs as a team.  Mahomes continues to be one of the most entertaining QBs to watch.  The guy a magician and he seems to be actually happy playing the game.  Okay he’s making a ton but he has also said it’s not the money that keeps him playing.  And he’s not a wuss like Brady was.  As for the rest of the team, kelce is really good and they did lose much when they let tyreek go.  How are they doing without biennemy?

3 hours ago, The Troll said:

I hate the Chiefs because I had Mahomes and Kelce in fantasy this year. 

And also Mahomes is such a ******* crybaby back bitch

Yeah well I had Hurts, AJ Brown and Eagles defense.  Finished 2nd overall and then got crushed in the playoffs out of nowhere because Matt Patricia is a f

15 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Yeah well I had Hurts, AJ Brown and Eagles defense.  Finished 2nd overall and then got crushed in the playoffs out of nowhere because Matt Patricia is a f

Wasn't the Eagles defense beyond terrible for the last 7 weeks or so? 

On 1/29/2024 at 1:58 AM, Lupz27 said:

The Jets can take this very step this season.

Trade up for Daniels let him sit behind Rodgers.

Find the HC who has the innovation like Reid/Shannahan and the Jets are well on their way well after Rodgers is gone.

But the Jets will never do anything smart.

Did you ever hear of Calderon De la Barca? Sure you did.  He wrote the famous poem LIfe is but a dream in Spanish.  La Vida Es Sueno

......Amigo