Senior Bowl – Live Updates; JetNation is in Mobile, Alabama

Jaheim Bell

JetNation Radio hits the road! Join the team, Glenn Naughton and Dylan Tereman, as they bring you exclusive coverage straight from Mobile, Alabama, where they’re attending this year’s Senior Bowl. In this special episode of JetNation Radio, our NY Jets Podcast, they break down all the action from day one, providing insightful analysis on both offensive and defensive plays. Whether you’re tuning in for the audio podcast or watching the video, you won’t want to miss their in-depth recap and unique perspectives. Stay tuned for the latest updates and expert opinions from your go-to NY Jets podcast, live from the heart of the action at the Senior Bowl!

Special thank you to our sponsor, MILE Social, a digital marketing agency.

Our NY Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify and Amazon Music. Also, please be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Senior Bowl – Live Updates; JetNation is in Mobile, Alabama appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

The best thing about Mobile AL is it is an hour drive to the Gulf Shores and two hours to Pensacola.

Have you gone to the Army Resort in Destin? I heard its great. I've stayed in the "Shades of Green" Resort on Property at Disney in Orlando, loved it. Super close, the price is right, and the rooms are huge. Its an older resort, but well maintained. And the desk staff addressed me as Sergeant Dolan. It was funny hearing that almost 30 years later. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Have you gone to the Army Resort in Destin? I heard its great. I've stayed in the "Shades of Green" Resort on Property at Disney in Orlando, loved it. Super close, the price is right, and the rooms are huge. Its an older resort, but well maintained. And the desk staff addressed me as Sergeant Dolan. It was funny hearing that almost 30 years later. 

I looking at it now. 🤣  I have been wanting to hit Destin for a while.  

Yeah, that still weirds me out with USAA when I am talking to them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Isn’t this the Jets guy? Lol

Mentioned Isaac yesterday as the only guy I saw beat Fuaga who has been otherwise dominant.

Michigan receiver Wilson had a mic drop catch at the end of practice. Walker wr from North Carolina looked good out there. Other notable receivers Rice had a few drops but had a few flags that went his way. Mcaffry is going to be a late round steal.
Fuaga looked great out there
Jackson powers is another guy
Sweat DT from Texas clearly has the size to plug the run. He would look good next to Quinen

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

33 minutes ago, Claymation said:

My lord, obviously people will watch this clip and be like ok he got the db to fall great route, but as someone that trains wrs this is a LEGIT rep.  

close man, no jam but off enough to work a release.  he's head up so you have a 2 way go.  he split releases and shoots outside, starts to hesi for an inside fake but realizes he breaks his cushion immediately, sells fade stems in to stack and breaks out and at a downward angle to produce a friendly angle and work away from coverage.  Finishes with a great catch.

Kid is showing out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

My lord, obviously people will watch this clip and be like ok he got the db to fall great route, but as someone that trains wrs this is a LEGIT rep.  

close man, no jam but off enough to work a release.  he's head up so you have a 2 way go.  he split releases and shoots outside, starts to hesi for an inside fake but realizes he breaks his cushion immediately, sells fade stems in to stack and breaks out and at a downward angle to produce a friendly angle and work away from coverage.  Finishes with a great catch.

Kid is showing out. 

In other words, a properly run down & out highlighted by a very good catch. 😉👍

On 1/31/2024 at 12:30 PM, Matt39 said:

Isn’t this the Jets guy? Lol

was going to post this, then saw your post.. he's doing it again Thursday on 11 v 11 drills. fuaga doesnt get to his spot quick enough vs speed rushers.  he also got burned by an inside roll.. tbh, most of these tackles are a bit disappointing.  the penn st kid is a twitchy mother though!!!!

Imagine...

You get an invite to Senior Bowl. Preparing to finally make it to the NFL. You're excited. Hyped up. Ready to ball out. You pull up...

... and a Jets coach greets you.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2