Full List Of Games Quinnen Sauce and Jermaine are playing at pro bowl

Jermaine flag football and 

High Stakes: Starting off with two footballs in hand, each player will attempt to catch punts from a JUGS machine. Each player that succeeds in catching the football without dropping others will advance to the next round and attempt to catch an additional football. The most sure-handed player who catches the most footballs wins.

sauce is playing dodgeball and flag football 

Quinnen is doing tug of war and 

Gridiron Gauntlet presented by Snickers: A full-field relay race between six AFC players and six NFC players who show off their athletic prowess in a challenging obstacle course. They’ll break through walls and crawl under doors, among other obstacles, to get to the final sled push across the field with the ultimate goal of finishing first. The winning team of each race will earn their conference three points.

• Upvote 1

• High Stakes: Starting off with two footballs in hand, each player will attempt to catch punts from a JUGS machine. Each player that succeeds in catching the football without dropping others will advance to the next round and attempt to catch an additional football. The most sure-handed player who catches the most footballs wins.

AFC

NFC

Jermaine Johnson (NYJ)

DaRon Bland (DAL)

Miles Killebrew (PIT)

Nick Bellore (SEA)

Marvin Mims (DEN)

Sam LaPorta (DET)

Justin Simmons (DEN)

Rashid Shaheed (NO)

Denzel Ward (CLE)

Devon Witherspoon (SEA)

Jermaine has no chance 

3 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

Jermaine flag football and 

High Stakes: Starting off with two footballs in hand, each player will attempt to catch punts from a JUGS machine. Each player that succeeds in catching the football without dropping others will advance to the next round and attempt to catch an additional football. The most sure-handed player who catches the most footballs wins.

sauce is playing dodgeball and flag football 

Quinnen is doing tug of war and 

Gridiron Gauntlet presented by Snickers: A full-field relay race between six AFC players and six NFC players who show off their athletic prowess in a challenging obstacle course. They’ll break through walls and crawl under doors, among other obstacles, to get to the final sled push across the field with the ultimate goal of finishing first. The winning team of each race will earn their conference three points.

They're catching punts for crying out loud?!  What's the point of this nonsense?  Let them play flag football (which is essentially what the game became) and call it a day.  

On 2/2/2024 at 2:15 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

Why/How does this post ^ confuse you, @jetsrule128 ?? 

He does it on almost every post he reads. He hasn’t figured it out that if you don’t quite get the persons post your suppose to comment on it. Like a, well I’m, a a a message board, yeah a message board. I pm’d him about it. He will be benched if it continues.,

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He does it on almost every post he reads. He hasn’t figured it out that if you don’t quite get the persons post your suppose to comment on it. Like a, well I’m, a a a message board, yeah a message board. I pm’d him about it. He will be benched if it continues.,

I got no pm

I will stop though I apologize 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

IMG_3987.jpeg.9c24b558b1e1d5ca2dd160e9833bacec.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1