Like Jesus, jets will be resurrected this year

afosomf

skee-lo_-_i_wish.jpgHelloI wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four ImpalaI wish I was like six-foot-nineSo I can get with LeoshiCause she don't know me but yo she's really fineYou know I see her all the timeEverywhere I go, and even in my dreamsI can scheme a way to make her mineCause I know she's livin phatHer boyfriend's tall and he plays ballSo how am I gonna compete with that'Cause when it comes to playing basketballI'm always last to be pickedAnd in some cases never picked at allSo I just lean up on the wallOr sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the girlsWho came to watch their men ballDag y'all! I never understood, blackWhy the jocks get the fly girlsAnd me I get the hood ratsI tell 'em scat, skittle, scabobbleGot hit with a bottleAnd I been in the hospitalFor talkin' that messI confess it's a shame when you livin' in a cityThat's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' nameGlad I came to my sensesLike quick-quick got sick-sick to my stomachOvercommeth by the thoughts of me and her togetherRight?So when I asked her out she said I wasn't her type(rpt 1, 1)I wish I had a brand-new carSo far, I got this hatchbackAnd everywhere I go, yo I gets laughed atAnd when I'm in my car I'm laid backI got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseatBut that's flatAnd do you really wanna know what's really whackSee I can't even get a dateSo, what do you think of that?I heard that prom night is a bomb nightWith the hood rats you can hold tightBut really tho' I 'm a figaroWhen I'm in my car I can't even get a helloWell so many people wanna cruise Crenshaw on SundayWell then I'ma have to get in my car and goYou know I take the 110 until the 105Get off at Crenshaw tell my homies look aliveCause it's hard to survive when your livin'In a concrete jungle andThese girls just keep passin' me byShe looks fly, she looks flyMakes me say my, my, my(rpt 1, 1)I wish I was a little bit taller...I wish I was a baller...I wish I was a little bit taller y'allI wish I was a baller (3)Hey, I wish I had my way'Cause everyday would be a FridayYou could even speed on the highwayI would play ghetto gamesName my kids ghetto namesLittle Mookie, big Al, LorraineYo you know that's on the realSo if you're down on your luckThen you should notice how I feelCause if you don't want me aroundSee I go simple, I go easy, I go greyhoundHey, you , what's that sound?Everybody look what's going downAhhhh, yes, ain't that fresh?Everybody wants to get down like dat(rpt 1, 1)I wish, I wish, I wish...

Come on Tex admit it, the dynasty is over.

Everyone knows, NFL dynasties are built around the kicker....

The funny thing is, in the Patsie case, it's true...more often I would say then any other team that's won the SB.

You can down play the departure of Mr. Clutch all you want...we'll revisit this topic again in the near future...say, in November.:Nuts:

I see the off season chest beating has begun.

Some things never change........

of course they do skippy,,,

the Pats SUCKED before Belly came,, Pats were laughing stock of league with thier pathetic play and high school aluminum row seating stadium , and see what happened,,so things do change,,

of course they do skippy,,,

the Pats SUCKED before Belly came,, Pats were laughing stock of league with thier pathetic play and high school aluminum row seating stadium , and see what happened,,so things do change,,

Your team hasn't been to a Super Bowl in almost four decades and your team plays in another team's stadium in another state, yet you say the Pats were a laughing stock because of pathetic play and aluminum bleachers?

What does that make the Jets?

Pats were laughing stock of league with thier pathetic play and high school aluminum row seating stadium

Wow, a Jets fan making fun of another teams stadium.:eek:

And BTW SJ, the Pats are the only team to reach the Super Bowl in 3 straight decades.

Add on a perfect 5-0 record in AFC Championship games, and I would hardly call the Pats "pathetic" over the last 30 years.

Wow, a Jets fan making fun of another teams stadium.:eek:

And BTW SJ, the Pats are the only team to reach the Super Bowl in 3 straight decades.

Add on a perfect 5-0 record in AFC Championship games, and I would hardly call the Pats "pathetic" over the last 30 years.

ya, the Pats have been pathetic, but more so was the attendance figures of Pats during down years as opposed to Jets during non playoff years,,

Pats fans have a rep of being some the worst bandwagon fans in league,,only support when winning,,,and when Pats losing (which is most of time minus Belly years) they go into the Witness protection Program,,

ya, the Pats have been pathetic, but more so was the attendance figures of Pats during down years as opposed to Jets during non playoff years,,

Pats fans have a rep of being some the worst bandwagon fans in league,,only support when winning,,,and when Pats losing (which is most of time minus Belly years) they go into the Witness protection Program,,

For a city of eight million people, I saw a lot of empty seats at "Giants" stadium this year.

Thoughts?

For a city of eight million people, I saw a lot of empty seats at "Giants" stadium this year.

Thoughts?

No shows are at every stadium...here's the big picture though. Since the waiting list for Jets season tickets runs into the next couple of decades, the Pats with their 3 SB titles must have a waiting list triple that...right?:rolleyes:

No shows are at every stadium...here's the big picture though. Since the waiting list for Jets season tickets runs into the next couple of decades, the Pats with their 3 SB titles must have a waiting list triple that...right?:rolleyes:

With a metro area of more than 10 million people, do you really think that a 50,000 waiting list is impressive?

Hardly.

ah, dont u love it,,

BZ is the the Jets very own dan '16-0' marino prognosticator

Wow.. now those are fighting words and I thought we were getting along so well now... :)

I have already gone on the record as saying the 2006 season is a 9-7 or better but if you ask me the week before any game to pick the winner I am going to tell you that the Jets can win it.

Both statements can be true. Any game can be won by the Jets and of course, to go to a 9-7 season you have to lose 7 games.

It is what makes me the #1 JN homer. :)

BZ

Yes.

BZ

Tex - I gotta agree with BZ. As sorry as the Jets are and have been since Tricky Dick was in the White House, finding 50K people doped up on ridlin and coherent enough to fill out their names on a waiting list is impresive.

Southen MoronThe one thing I like about Iraq, is being out of the South.

Boston teams put people in the building. The Bruins and Celtics. Horrible since the 90s, put 15-18K in the building every night.

The Patriots in their 'glory' years managed to get 50K in a HS stadium, in the middle of nowhere and that was and is a royal pain in the ass to get to and leave.

Southen MoronThe one thing I like about Iraq, is being out of the South.

what did I do?

and ya, the south is so much worse than boston area :eek:

u dont have much company in that one,,

but i wouldnt judge the south on fayettville/ft bragg area,,its a dump

what did I do?

Just yanking your chain. This place sucks.

what did I do?

Just yanking your chain. This place sucks.

Archived