Like Jesus, jets will be resurrected this year

afosomf

I am going out on the limb here, without even waiting for draft day.... or even

b4 waiting for our QB.... it won't be Noodle boy..that i guarantee

the jets will start year 2-0 ... yes Tangini team will beat Pukes wk 2

The jets are a team on the rise, while the pats are commencing their downward spiral.

Though we will not participate in playoffs this year, 8-8 is a great turnaround and we all can take pleasure in that the Chowds will not be in post season as well.

mark it down... i guarantee it!!!!!!!

The jets are a team on the rise, while the pats are commencing their downward spiral.

Though we will not participate in playoffs this year, 8-8 is a great turnaround and we all can take pleasure in that the Chowds will not be in post season as well.

Teams rise from the ashes every year in the NFL..And Team Tangini is just what the Jets needed after the Flim Flam BBQ Man..A winning record in 06 wouldn't suprise me a bit!!:cheers:

I see the off season chest beating has begun.

Some things never change........

I see the off season chest beating has begun.

Some things never change........

Chest beating? Seems to me the poster made a very obtainable prediction. Now, if he said, the Jets would win the division and in the process kick Patsie ass in both games, that would be chest beating.

Chest beating? Seems to me the poster made a very obtainable prediction. Now, if he said, the Jets would win the division and in the process kick Patsie ass in both games, that would be chest beating.

JetFanFL, don't try to make sense with Pats fans.

It never works out.

Sense?

2-0 prediction is not out of the ordinaryu, but you lost any credibility when you did not go 3-0.

You beat one suck ass team on the road, beat a good team at home and then lose to another suck ass team on the road?

Sense?

2-0 prediction is not out of the ordinaryu, but you lost any credibility when you did not go 3-0.

You beat one suck ass team on the road, beat a good team at home and then lose to another suck ass team on the road?

I think that is how a team goes 8-8, which may have been his prediction. I'm thinking it's more like 9-7.

Hey dumbass.

Look at the friggn' schedule.:eek:

The best the Jets can be after two games is 1-1.

Excuse me, but is Vinatieri still on your team? You remember him don't you...he's the guy that's probably been more responsible for your big time wins than anyone.

But, I'm sure Bellyache will come up with someone to replace him...:rolleyes:

Excuse me, but is Vinatieri still on your team? You remember him don't you...he's the guy that's probably been more responsible for your big time wins than anyone.

But, I'm sure Bellyache will come up with someone to replace him...:rolleyes:

Are you kidding me?:eek:

Other than his clutch kick in the snowbowl, what has AV done for "bigtime" wins?

And don't give me that crap about making a 46 and 42-yard FG to win a couple of Super Bowls. Both kicks were indoors with no elements whatsoever. That's what kickers are paid to do.

I've always felt that Bollinger has been unfairly crucified.

You people are all to happy to fit him with a crown of thorns, stick a spear in his side and mock him.

But when he rolls that stone away (from the starting qb job) and rises again (lead jets to playoffs) whatcha gonna do then? Watcha gonna do?

I was offered 55 pieces of silver to come on this board and sell Bolly out....and I said "Soothan, get thee behind me."

Other than his clutch kick in the snowbowl, what has AV done for "bigtime" wins?

And don't give me that crap about making a 46 and 42-yard FG to win a couple of Super Bowls. Both kicks were indoors with no elements whatsoever. That's what kickers are paid to do.

Come on TX, what the hell are you drinking on this Easter day? Bob Ryan of the Globe even states that Kraft must have had his head up his ass letting Vinatieri go.

You guys got spoiled with that guy...just wait and see when your new kicker misses a few at home...I can hear the toilet flushing already...:chas:

Come on TX, what the hell are you drinking on this Easter day? Bob Ryan of the Globe even states that Kraft must have had his head up his ass letting Vinatieri go.

You guys got spoiled with that guy...just wait and see when your new kicker misses a few at home...I can hear the toilet flushing already...:chas:

FL,

AV is 3-6 in the playoffs since 2003.:eek:

Time to move on.

Bob Ryan of the Globe even states that Kraft must have had his head up his ass letting Vinatieri go.

Well then that settles it.... I hope Kraft fires BB and hires Bob Ryan as the next head coach of the NEP.... He obviously knows more about football than BB does.....

You have like 1,000 posts saying how much this guy has meant to the franchise. Now he is gone and he must just an ordinary kicker. Interesting.

Holy crap, how did I miss this? Me thinks age is catchign up to ole Tx. Hopefully the Pats have a spare second rounder to get another kicker.

You have like 1,000 posts saying how much this guy has meant to the franchise. Now he is gone and he must just an ordinary kicker. Interesting.

The key words are "has meant".

Mr Clutch is a 50% playoff kicker the last 3 years.

Also over the last 3 years, he has as many 50+ yard FG's as Nugent has in his career.

Time to move on.

No big deal.

Sense?

thats the NFL baby...

The key words are "has meant".

Mr Clutch is a 50% playoff kicker the last 3 years.

Also over the last 3 years, he has as many 50+ yard FG's as Nugent has in his career.

Time to move on.

No big deal.

Come on Tex admit it, the dynasty is over.

Everyone knows, NFL dynasties are built around the kicker....

Archived