Name 10 Players You Think We Might Draft

I did this every year in another Jets forum I used to be a MOD for.

Thought it’d be cool to do on here. Especially since I rarely go in the other forum anymore.

Rules were name 10 players you think we might draft. Most correct wins. You can name a ton of just 1st round guys you think we might add to guarantee yourself 1 guy being right. Or you could spread out the names throughout the whole draft. But you still only get 10 total names or guesses.

I’ll go 1st…

1. Rome Odunze

2. Brock Bowers

3. Troy Fatuanu

4. Malik Washington

5. Michael Pratt

6. Jordan Travis

7. Jaden Hicks

8. Kiran Amegadjie

9. Brandon Coleman

10. Roger Rosengarten

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why are we supposed to care that you were a mod at another forum? you've mentioned this several times and it always seems weird to me. just curious why it keeps getting mentioned.

Because I want to

• WTF? 1

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why are we supposed to care that you were a mod at another forum? you've mentioned this several times and it always seems weird to me. just curious why it keeps getting mentioned.

But for real. What’s it been a year since i mentioned this. When I came over here. You act like I say it all the time.

No clue why it bugs you

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Did I ever tell you I was #1 on my high school tennis team, and was ranked 3rd in Union County NJ?  I also was starting tailback for my freshman football team, and I ran a 4.6 in the 40 yard dash!

I thought you might care.  Honestly, I don't even care.  That was a lifetime ago! LOL

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Braden Fiske. Ulbrich loved him at the Senior Bowl. If he’s there at 72, he’ll be the pick

Your thoughts on James Williams from Miami ?  Coach Bobby has drafted a couple guys who were college safeties and switched them to LB.  hes a big kid.  Does Williams fill a void on this team where he could play safety or LB?

Just now, Jetpain said:

Your thoughts on James Williams from Miami ?  Coach Bobby has drafted a couple guys who were college safeties and switched them to LB.  hes a big kid.  Does Williams fill a void on this team where he could play safety or LB?

Can’t Sherwood do that?

1 minute ago, Jetpain said:

I heard Dane Brugler say of Williams “he’s not a good football player.” 🤣

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I heard Dane Brugler say of Williams “he’s not a good football player.” 🤣

Thanks for that  i hadnt heard that.  But wasn't Dane  also a big believer in Zack?  So much of these kids success all hinges on where they go (type of system they get put in)  and how they are coached.

Official 10

Olu Fashanu

Troy Fautanu

Kiran Amegadjie

Rome Odunze

Xavier Leggette

Malachi Corley

Roman Wilson

Michael Pratt

Kitan Oladapo

Khristian Boyd

Other possibilities: