Charity bet: Who puts up the better statistical season this year: Bowers/Mayer or Conklin/Ruckert?

Better combined statistical/fantasy season?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Better combined statistical/fantasy season?

• Conklin and Ruckert
    • Bowers and Mayer

Have you not heard?  Jets are going ground and pound and all of those conklin catches are going to corley now so you are dead man walking t0m shane!

Also JSN vs lazard?  Bets?  Bets?  Bueller?

"St Jude is proud to open it's t0m shane wing without who's support we could not have made this all possible."

• Haha 1

I mean one group has arguably the best thrower of the football throwing to them and the other has Gardner Minshew or Aiden OConnell throwing to them. So it’s not exactly and apples to apples comparison.

But even with all that… I think Bowers and Mayer have more yards and TDs than Conklin and Ruckert

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Have you not heard?  Jets are going ground and pound and all of those conklin catches are going to corley now so you are daed man walking t0m shane!

Also JSN vs lazard?  Bets?  Bets?  Bueller?

"St Jude is proud to open it's t0m shane wing without who's support we could not have made this all possible."

How about corley rookie year vs jsn rookie year? I'll take corley for the lulz

25 on yards

25 on TDs 

You in?

2 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

You silly homers.   Gardner Minshew is a master at the short passing game and is a check down charlie.  He does not, throw the ball downfield.  He averaged 6.7 ypa last season, w/ Adams and Meyers on the outside, Bowers is literally going to destroy the middle of the field, short passing game and probably get 160 targets and probably break every rookie TE record ever. 

Conklin is an absolute stiff and totally worthless in this offense now and I feel like a fanbase has never wished something to happen more than then they wish Ruckert to be more then a career back up jag.

if conklin sucks what does that say about ruckert when he has barely been able to get on the field when his only obstacle is conklin?

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I mean one group has arguably the best thrower of the football throwing to them and the other has Gardner Minshew or Aiden OConnell throwing to them. So it’s not exactly and apples to apples comparison.

But even with all that… I think Bowers and Mayer have more yards and TDs than Conklin and Ruckert

Go look up trev Lawrence Stats and Gardner Minshew stats in roughly the same game started.   G Minshew stats are better than Lawrence .    G Minshew isn’t beating out AOC for the starting job.      One Qb is 41 long past his prime coming off severe injury- getting his one last pay day because of his name recognition .

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How about corley rookie year vs jsn rookie year? I'll take corley for the lulz

25 on yards

25 on TDs 

You in?

A couple of slight modifications and I'm in.

I'm in Canada so easier if I contribute to one of my fav charities here which would be the SPCA, you can contribute to whoever is your fav charity.

25 on yards

25 on tds

25 on catches

Corley 1st year vs JSN's first year.

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Go look up trev Lawrence Stats and Gardner Minshew stats in roughly the same game started.   G Minshew stats are better than Lawrence .    G Minshew isn’t beating out AOC for the starting job.      One Qb is 41 long past his prime coming off severe injury- getting his one last pay day because of his name recognition .

Ok chief 

22 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

A couple of slight modifications and I'm in.

I'm in Canada so easier if I contribute to one of my fav charities here which would be the SPCA, you can contribute to whoever is your fav charity.

25 on yards

25 on tds

25 on catches

Corley 1st year vs JSN's first year.

change in charity is fine. I'm out on catches.

25 on yards

25 on tds

rookie year vs. rookie year

Shake Hands Friends GIF by DefyTV

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

change in charity is fine. I'm out on catches.

25 on yards

25 on tds

rookie year vs. rookie year

Shake Hands Friends GIF by DefyTV

Nope no go. out on catches simply means you are conceding that as a loss for you.

No deal, but don't worry I'll contribute $100 to the charity anyways

Great cause had I not just surrendered my St Jude donation for the year in my loss to JGB on Zach being in the squad this year (from forever ago) id be in.

I'd have substituted Ruckert with Corely .. but nevertheless not betting .. but I'd say Bowers.

W/ Corely .. definitely Corely.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk