July 30th camp tweets. Pads and fans!

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

"Only 50", lol.

Hate to break it to you, but most of us "only 50" guys don't look as good (or as young) as we did at 20 or 25.

LOL...  In all seriousness, he doesn't look good.  Feel bad for him.  Gave it his all out there...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Allen Lazard is a real solid #3 when Rodgers is his qb.  And Nate Hackett is a really good OC when Rodgers is his qb.

Accept it Jet fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Rodgers is the OC, therefore N Hackett has no offensive responsibility whatsoever.

Nate Hackett is a figure head nothing more, we should bring his pop, Paul Hackett back.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

Weird, I dont recall any snap issues either but I was told he did have issues?  See this is what happens when you let people speak to the media.  More confusion.  And people want JD up there?  Jeez.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Allen Lazard is a real solid #3 when Rodgers is his qb.  And Nate Hackett is a really good OC when Rodgers is his qb.

Accept it Jet fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh-t, Piss, F-ck, C_ck.....!!@#$%*$!*%!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

So many games are going to be won and lost bc of the new kickoff rule. I'm terrified of teams like Miami and KC if they put their speedsters back there. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He's got all of preseason to fix it so it's nothing to freak out about. But it is obviously an issue that needs to be fixed. I don't know why that's so touchy for some of you to hear.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

KR is a spot I'd have expected a "wants to make the team" potential bubble-guy like Izzy Ab. would have wanted to volunteer for...

The new kickoff rule is one of the big reasons we drafted 2 larger backs.  Kickoffs are no longer for speed guys.  You want a bigger player who can break those 1st line of tackles and then they are off to the racers.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

The new kickoff rule is one of the big reasons we drafted 2 larger backs.  Kickoffs are no longer for speed guys.  You want a bigger player who can break those 1st line of tackles and then they are off to the racers.

If Allen does take over the RB2 role, I think this how Izzy makes the team and has an impact.  He returned kicks in college, a couple last year and he's got the speed/cut/break tackle combo to be effective...at least you'd think.

• Upvote 1

This can be healthy and productive or a sign of trouble ahead. No idea what they are saying but second time they have been seen having this type of conversation 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1