Let the real Mc stand up!

27 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

For a DE, this dude has some really wimpy looking arms.

Seriously, where the hell are his shoulders & biceps??

Maybe that's why he has so many tattoos, to try & cover them up.....LOL.

Tim Burton Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

For a DE, this dude has some really wimpy looking arms.

Seriously, where the hell are his shoulders & biceps??

Maybe that's why he has so many tattoos, to try & cover them up.....LOL.

Don't underestimate noodle arms!

Screenshot_20231016_101220_Chrome.jpg.8dd315469272e9ef105f9c13115007da.jpg

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, slats said:

I was also watching the Carolina feed last night. It sucked, lol. 

Horrible.  So pissed that the streaming services we pay for won't give the option of which feed you want to watch.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, slats said:

I was also watching the Carolina feed last night. It sucked, lol. 

100% half the broadcast was with former Carolina players & fringe roster players.....long, incredibly boring interviews.

It was tough to watch & the game itself (other than a couple of nice Codrington returns) wasn't very exciting, which made it even worse.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Steve Smith is a rough listen

Had no idea how bad he was until I tuned in to watch Darnold's first preseason game with them a couple years ago.  Dude threw a TD pass and Smith went bonkers.  Talked about the kid like he was a All-Pro coming off an injury and he was "back".

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Had no idea how bad he was until I tuned in to watch Darnold's first preseason game with them a couple years ago.  Dude threw a TD pass and Smith went bonkers.  Talked about the kid like he was a All-Pro coming off an injury and he was "back".

I was trying to follow what he was saying on some plays and it was just a weird jumble of words. And then he’s get excited about something innocuous and went off the rails. The play by play guy was like uhhhh ok steve sure

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

100% half the broadcast was with former Carolina players & fringe roster players.....long, incredibly boring interviews.

It was tough to watch & the game itself (other than a couple of nice Codrington returns) wasn't very exciting, which made it even worse.

I was surprised Sunday Ticket on YTTV now has condensed preseason game cuts

So 29 mins instead of 3 hrs 😀

So I wasted 29 mins today 

Yeah the Codrington plays and the McD sack were the only things even remotely interesting 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I was trying to follow what he was saying on some plays and it was just a weird jumble of words. And then he’s get excited about something innocuous and went off the rails. The play by play guy was like uhhhh ok steve sure

There was one sequence when Smith started rambling about something that I can't recall for the life of me but as he was saying it I was like "Why tf is he talking about this right now" and his broadcast partner said nothing, which I think made Smith realize how far off the reservation he was and just jumped right back to football talk as if nothing had been said.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

They had an interminably long interview with a guy that played a total of 3 years with the Panthers a decade ago that nobody has ever heard of because he's being inducted into the CFHOF or something, during which they once again completely ignored the game. 

And I think their GM is taking some kind of sleep medication.

We PAY for the NFL Streaming App to watch preseason games to see how fringe/young/depth roster guys are doing... they need to do better.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

They had an interminably long interview with a guy that played a total of 3 years with the Panthers a decade ago that nobody has ever heard of because he's being inducted into the CFHOF or something, during which they once again completely ignored the game. 

We PAY for the NFL Streaming App to watch preseason games to see how fringe/young/depth roster guys are doing... they need to do better.

Spot-on.

11 hours ago, AFJF said:

There was one sequence when Smith started rambling about something that I can't recall for the life of me but as he was saying it I was like "Why tf is he talking about this right now" and his broadcast partner said nothing, which I think made Smith realize how far off the reservation he was and just jumped right back to football talk as if nothing had been said.

Was it when he mixed about 17 metaphors and made zero sense? Yeah, that was great.

52 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So a thread about a young ascending player turns into jet fans whining about a totally different topic.

Just unreal.

Whining about a football game is a lot more relevant than whining about Jets fans whining about a football game.

• Upvote 2