Week 1: Jets @ 49ers

On 9/5/2024 at 4:17 PM, Pac said:

Your overbearing Captaincy proved to be a monumental disaster so I'm easing my way into things. 

Ive been monitoring the vibes and everything is at an appropriate level. 

Nice way to say quit, very eloquent Captain! All class. 

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2024 at 10:32 AM, slimjasi said:

How many people have called our roster "the best roster in the NFL"? 

I haven’t seen much of that. I've seen people argue that it's top 5. 

The Jets are underdogs in SF, after all. 

With a healthy Rodgers, it is the best roster in the NFL.  Without Rodgers, it is still the best defensive crew in the league with a middle of the road offense.   

30 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Guys I'm not sure who is with me but I feel we have the advantage in this game all things being equal relatively, both good def, both have playmakers , both should be good this year, but the jets have Rodgers. 

We are going to win this game 

The Jets have a terrific roster but I'm still worried that Rodgers is 40 and the fact that he hasn't played a real game in 20 months, not counting the 4 plays last year. How is he going to move and react when he gets hit? These are valid concerns. He's looked good in practice and scrimmages but they are nothing like a real game. We will see pretty soon. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Guys I'm not sure who is with me but I feel we have the advantage in this game all things being equal relatively, both good def, both have playmakers , both should be good this year, but the jets have Rodgers. 

We are going to win this game 

I'm in. 

• Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The Jets have a terrific roster but I'm still worried that Rodgers is 40 and the fact that he hasn't played a real game in 20 months, not counting the 4 plays last year. How is he going to move and react when he gets hit? These are valid concerns. He's looked good in practice and scrimmages but they are nothing like a real game. We will see pretty soon. 

valid for sure @RevisIsland610 but just remember that we won 7 last year with worse roster and way worse qb. Even if Roders is a shell of him self that will be better than our previous qb's if nothing else older qbs past thier prime can see and understand the game - rodger will be hitting wilson and other and throwing them open. 

Its going to be awesome! Who was the last qb that could do that Fitzmagic? penny?