Bronx wants happy Jet fans to be unhappy, uses blowhard to make his case

Bronx

38 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

For sure.  He move well last night and was accurate while on the run.  Very positive outcome.

That's a reply from someone who posted "I'm not sure Rodgers has the ability to move outside the pocket anymore."

You were repeatedly posting that Rodgers absolutely couldn't move at all and was a statue, with no ability whatsoever to move within the pocket, let alone outside it.

The proper response is "Holy sh*t, was I ever wrong about Aaron Rodgers."

By the way, Rodgers is now the 7th highest rated passer and is the 17th highest paid QB.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

What we saw last night, was exactly what I was expecting to see, as far as Rodger's mobility & accuracy throwing on the run is concerned.

Wasn't surprised at all.

Yup.

Your were right on.  I did not expect him to be able to move that well.   But I was very glad to see it.    If he can play like that consistently this team will be a very tough out.  

Still early though.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yup.

Your were right on.  I did not expect him to be able to move that well.   But I was very glad to see it.    If he can play like that consistently this team will be a very tough out.  

Still early though.

Rodgers is still Rodgers and I feel that the rest of the league, has been put on notice.

I understand that all we did last night, was beat up on an injury depleted opponent.

That said, Rodgers showcased to everybody watching the game, that he still has his complete skill set at his disposal and that makes this Jets team, legit contenders.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ARodJetsFan said:

Rodgers is still Rodgers and I feel that the rest of the league, was put on notice last night.

I watched the Every Throw video (sorry, looks like you have to go to YouTube)

I think what's even better is he and GW seem to just be a bit off, seems to be close.  Once that starts to click (and it will) this can really get fun.

ett

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think what's even better is he and GW seem to just be a bit off, seems to be close.  Once that starts to click (and it will) this can really get fun.

ett

FYI, They're replaying the game right now on NFL network...approaching half-time.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

ett

Trying to jump on the train?

• Haha 2

• Bronx changed the title to Coward the truth speaker
  • slats changed the title to Mealy Mouthed Jets Hater Spews Hate, it’s super fun
  • slats changed the title to Bronx wants happy Jet fans to be unhappy, uses blowhard to make his case