JetNation is giving away 2 free game tickets to the Jets \ Pats game (lower level)

Maxman

• Maxman unlocked this topic
Thanks everyone for entering. We took the name of everyone who posted and put them in number order. Used a random # generator to pick the winner.
Congratulations [mention=32886]JetsYanks13[/mention] you have won.

Please confirm that you can use the tickets. Send me a direct message with the email address I should transfer them to. If you can't use them please let me know.

Thanks.

Congrats.

Great give away. **** the pats

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone for entering. We took the name of everyone who posted and put them in number order. Used a random # generator to pick the winner.

Congratulations @JetsYanks13 you have won.

Please confirm that you can use the tickets. Send me a direct message with the email address I should transfer them to. If you can't use them please let me know.

Thanks.

My timing was later than I hoped because I am scrambling a bit this week. But I hope @JetsYanks13 responds to this soon.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, InstantClassic said:

@Maxman is the tailgate open to anyone? Would still love to stop by and say hello!

Yes sir. We took the tailgate off the site when everyone in the forums said this wasn't a good game for a group outing. But we have about 20 people coming and have room for plenty more.

I will shoot you a PM now.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1