Is it too early to start rooting for some teams to lose today?

only 14 games left after today. all these game count.

its never too early.

Giants-Bowns. i hate the Giants but if they win having Cleveland at 1-2 isnt bad.

Viking -Texans. another hard one for me since i dont want the Texans at 3-0 but i dont want the Vikings tearing it up when we play them in 2 weeks. maybe a Viking loss here and then next week vs GB might be good for us.

do we want the Broncos at 0-3? maybe they bench Nix for Stidham? we should still kill them either way.

Dolphins- Seahawks. be great to get the fish to 1-2

could the Ravens be 0-3? we be really nice for us.

Jax-Bills. do i even have to say who i am rooting for?

Bengals being 0-3 is a great help to us too.

so yeah, plenty of teams to root for this week.

• Upvote 1

Of course you root for the “right” team to lose… why in the hell wouldn’t you?

More importantly though is the Jets taking care of their own business during this soft opening stretch of games after the opener in SF, and so far they’ve done that against Tenn and NE but the job isn’t done yet.

We all said the same thing before the season started… 4-1 is the expectation, 3-2, while not the end of the world would be disappointing heading into the Buffalo game.

The AFC is playing out very nicely so far between the Tua situation, Balt, Cincy and Jax sitting at 0-2 but the Jets need to keep stacking wins the next two weeks.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I always root against the Giants, the Dolphins and the Bills without fail unless they are playing each other. Then I root for Giants over the other two or a tie.

Lately I find myself always rooting against KC. They are the new New England. So many bandwagon fans and every female  between 12-60 roots for them. Enough.

• Upvote 1