We need to be sellers, not buyers

Just now, jgb said:

Haven’t seen any American chain fried chicken joints. Agree that turkey done right is sublime, done poorly, might as well use it as the football in the annual backyard Thanksgiving game.

Never been to Turkey and now I never will. Thank a lot 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Never been to Turkey and now I never will. Thank a lot 

I have had a soft spot for the place ever since I dated a Turkish telenovela star. Beautiful woman but — this will probably get me in trouble — people who live near the Med tend to age like catchers mitts.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

I have had a soft spot for the place ever since I dated a Turkish telenovela star. Beautiful woman but — this will probably get me in trouble — people who live near the Med tend to age like catchers mitts.

You're just going to drop that on us casually like that?  Lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Well turn down the dimmer light and throw a fast ball then you elitist. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

wait so all that stuff i hear about how good the Med diet is for you and it makes you look like that? i wish someone told me earlier. i dont know if i want to live longer and look that bad.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

wait so all that stuff i hear about how good the Med diet is for you and it makes you look like that? i wish someone told me earlier. i dont know if i want to live longer and look that bad.

They live a long time they just look like Jack Palance once they hit 50

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

This is one of the worst takes in a board full of them.

Yes guys, next year. Always next year 😂

next someone will post that since we lost to Denver we cant win a SB so we might as well lose the rest of our games to get the highest draft pick possible.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, doitny said:

you think that is bad, you should have seen what un@Reasonable Jets Fan used to do to me. i swear that guy went back in time to thumbs down me.

guess he went to the Broncos message board thumbing down anti-Zach posts over there.

Thumbs down just so you can enjoy the nostalgia 😝 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Every time I see a picture of her I get this overwhelming urge to make sure there’s plenty  of sunscreen in the beach bag. 

She’ll need enough for nuclear fallout if’n she has the double misfortune — in combination with being an orphan — of being a Jets fan.

• Haha 1