Texans Sign Mario Williams over Bush (14 Bush Threads Merged)

GREENSMACKS

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you that's great news Barton-Bush won't play there then why would they draft him?For what?For who?Why not get value for him now if you're the Saints?Take the 4 and 29 and we'll throw in DRob-or if we have to give them the #71 which is akin to a Sione Pohau

you know what screw this fukinn asssshole. him and his agent both. so unprofessional.

we should tell NO to f off and then take hawk after they trade down to #6

I would not consider trading up for Bush.

If he's there at #4, by all means take him but I would not trade up for him.

TRUE. As good as Bush is, he's 1 player. We still have 3 picks in the top 35; why not get 3 solid starters with those picks, or get Brick and trade the other 2 for Cutler. As talented as Bush is, is he Desmond Howard or Barry Sanders? Remember-Raghib Ismail and Howard (admittedly different players than Bush)came into the NFL with similar hype.

Lam Jones was a guy the Jets traded 2 picks for-2 picks that could've been Jerry Rice and Anthony Munoz.

no way he makes to 4 ARod-ya gotta admit NY fans sound great chanting REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE!!!!!!

It would SFJ but I have a problem giving up draft picks to get him, especially when Maroney (who I like alot) White and Addai will all still be on the board at #29 and probably 2 out of the 3 still there at #35.

Just my opinion.

Wait for the Carolina's contingent to get here.... may not happen, theres too many other threads proclaiming Bush the game changing - face of the franchise - savior in waiting.

He's just in the wrong Carolina - at least one of us in the northern, less backward state have said their peace.

TRUE. As good as Bush is, he's 1 player. We still have 3 picks in the top 35; why not get 3 solid starters with those picks, or get Brick and trade the other 2 for Cutler. As talented as Bush is, is he Desmond Howard or Barry Sanders? Remember-Raghib Ismail and Howard (admittedly different players than Bush)came into the NFL with similar hype.

Lam Jones was a guy the Jets traded 2 picks for-2 picks that could've been Jerry Rice and Anthony Munoz.

Exactly right, Bugg. Great Lam Jones reference as well. ;)

He's just in the wrong Carolina - at least one of us in the northern, less backward state have said their peace.

Sorry Beans - meant to say the rest of the Carolina's contingent - didn't mean to include you.

Sorry Beans - meant to say the rest of the Carolina's contingent - didn't mean to include you.
Thank you. SouthernJet and JonE are not exactly the type of company a nice guy like me should keep. ;)

Another thought about trading up - how well did giving up the top of their draft for Mike Vick work for Atlanta (at least so far)? Without Dunn that team would be terrible instead of just bad.

no way would i give up that much to get # 2...

if NO wants D,BRICK and titans take YOUNG...BUSH falls to #4 anyway...

there's a high stakes poker game going on right now with sweaty bleary-eyed players involved that's been goin' on all night-right now we're holding 2 pair Kings and Jacks and hoping for a full house

Thank you. SouthernJet and JonE are not exactly the type of company a nice guy like me should keep. ;)

Another thought about trading up - how well did giving up the draft for Mike Vick work for Atlanta (at least so far)? Without Dunn that team would be terrible instead of just bad.

What I dont like is it schwanse's our O line prospects. D'Brick, McNeil, Winston, Justice, and Mangold are all gone before we get another pick.

Remember that the pack are shopping Walker and asking a 1st....

Would the saints trade #2 for #5, Walker, and a 3rd? It's certainly conceivable.

When you consider Culpepper cost a 2nd,it's unlikely that Walker's trade value comes anywhere as close to the value of the Jets 29th pick.

1. Trade the farm away and move up to get him.

2. Stay put and draft him at 4 if he's still on the board.

3. If he's still on the board, trade down.

:Typotux:

So why have all the Jet beat writers been telling us for two weeks that the big hootenanny is over Leinart?:bag:

Mo,

That is what is so great about this. The draft, combine etc is covered at such an insane level. The experts say for months that they know what is going to happen.

NOBODY got the 1st pick right. Every mock draft in the world is wrong. Gotta love it!

I'm trusting Mikey T and Eric to do what's right and best for this team-whatever happens I'm OK with it today-the Az trade idea is looking better and better to me-their 10th and 41st for our 4 giving us 5 picks in two rounds

I'm trusting Mikey T and Eric to do what's right and best for this team-whatever happens I'm OK with it today-the Az trade idea is looking better and better to me-their 10th and 41st for our 4 giving us 5 picks in two rounds

I'm with you. Whatever happens, they(Man & Tan Inc) are ultimately accountable. So I'm sure they are putting alot more thought into this than any of us.:cheers:

Would the saints trade #2 for #5, Walker, and a 3rd? It's certainly conceivable.

oh yea RS apparently NO has soured on Javon because of a spotty physical-The Jets are in a great position to start fixing this team and Reggie Bush is NOT the only option we have

oh yea no offense or nuthin but why aren't you discussing what your Pats are gonna do today over at a Pats site?

When you consider Culpepper cost a 2nd,it's unlikely that Walker's trade value comes anywhere as close to the value of the Jets 29th pick.

I take it back,i've heard the deal you mentioned might get it down.It would be a steal for the pack,although the Saints would be in perfect positon to pick Hawk,the player they should pick.

Archived