Texans Sign Mario Williams over Bush (14 Bush Threads Merged)

GREENSMACKS

ESPN.com reports the Texans are focusing Friday contract talks on Mario Williams, not Reggie Bush.

There were conflicting reports Wednesday that a deal with Bush was close. But Len Pasquarelli reports the Texans haven't contacted Bush in over 24 hours, and have negotiated with Williams all Friday. They reportedly have offered Williams more guaranteed money than Bush. Apr. 28 - 5:49 pm et

Source: ESPN.com

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN.com reports the Texans are focusing Friday contract talks on Mario Williams, not Reggie Bush.

Smokescreen.

Texans are playing off Williams as part of the on-going contract discussion with Bush.

Bush will be a Texan before the draft kicks off tomorrow at noon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profootballtalk.com

POSTED 6:22 p.m. EDT, April 28, 2006

MARIO TO HOUSTON A "DONE DEAL"

A league source tells us that the Houston Texans have informed Joel Segal, the agent for Reggie Bush, that the team has a "done deal" with defensive end Mario Williams.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profootballtalk.com

POSTED 6:22 p.m. EDT, April 28, 2006

MARIO TO HOUSTON A "DONE DEAL"

A league source tells us that the Houston Texans have informed Joel Segal, the agent for Reggie Bush, that the team has a "done deal" with defensive end Mario Williams.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, there's no source more credible than PFT.

I'm still waiting for JetsTV to report this before I believe, though.

new orleans wont pass on bush

Saints are going to get action for that pick. I have a strange feeling that The Niners are going to come up and get Reggie Bush. I can't see The Saints taking Reggie with Deuce McAlister already making huge money at RB for them.

I think there are only 2 of us on the board!

JET NEED to trade to #2 if he's there..

trade #4,#35, and a #97..

Draft Bush

#29..manny lawson or gabe watson

3rd round comp..best OT on board

You can't trade #97.. It's a compensatory pick, and they can't be dealt. It wouldn't be enough anyway.

Deal #35, #4 and OUR 3rd rounder (around 70?).

YOU DO THIS IN A HEARTBEAT. Get it done NOW and sign Bush. Once in a lifetime. NO doesn't want him with Mcallister under a HUGE deal.

You can't trade #97.. It's a compensatory pick, and they can't be dealt. It wouldn't be enough anyway.

Deal #35, #4 and OUR 3rd rounder (around 70?).

YOU DO THIS IN A HEARTBEAT. Get it done NOW and sign Bush. Once in a lifetime. NO doesn't want him with Mcallister under a HUGE deal.

I wonder why Casserly didn't want the 8th wonder of the world?

At this point, this is an absolute no-brainer

The only other team that has enough ammo THIS YEAR is the 49ers with 2 first rounders

They don't have anything else traded to Denver

This really has legs, and seriously could happen:baby:

Archived