Texans Sign Mario Williams over Bush (14 Bush Threads Merged)

GREENSMACKS

You guys are UNREAL

Lets keep drafting more Kenny O's instead of Marinow

We can get Bush....with ONE HELL of an OLineman at 35 NOfukkinBrainer

We can get Bush by keeping our picks. Why can't you see this?

By the way, Marino never won the big one. Nor did Barry Sanders. And who's to say WE'RE a Reggie Bush away from winning one?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe tangina are really pulling a big smokescreen off....

they dont want bush, but they make it look like they want him

deal falls through with saints, saints dont take bush

jets start getting mad offers from those who want bush and dont want us to take him

Personally I think Bush can be a special player- what do i know- Casserly obviously did not think so-

Bush is special. But I never understood Houston's interest in him. They have good offensive tools. What they lack is an O-line. Put some mules in front of David Carr & company, and the Texans become legit. They should've been talking to D'Brick. I can't understand them going for Mario.

As for us, stay put at 4 and see what shakes out.

Value my friend...big difference.

400 points on some draft value chart? Cmon I know it is easy to salivate over the next Gale Sayers but how many years did he hold up? And did the Bears win a championship with him? I Love Reggie, the most exciting college player I have ever seen but he is wrong for our team that has so many needs it's frightning.

maybe tangina are really pulling a big smokescreen off....

they dont want bush, but they make it look like they want him

deal falls through with saints, saints dont take bush

jets start getting mad offers from those who want bush and dont want us to take him

Good point. And I really hope you're right.

Bush will be there at 4. No sense trading up for him, and if he isnt there at 4, big deal. Matt Leinart will be and Oakland would probably love to trade with us and we can get Brick/Davis/Cutler at 7 + another 1st day pick.

Bush is special. But I never understood Houston's interest in him. They have good offensive tools. What they lack is an O-line. Put some mules in front of David Carr & company, and the Texans become legit. They should've been talking to D'Brick. I can't understand them going for Mario.

As for us, stay put at 4 and see what shakes out.

I agree it never did make much sense.

Why...because the Saints are trading with some team

If it's not the Jets....It's another team that will have their Gale Sayers for the next 12 years

I'll freakin lose it if that happens

Gale Sayers wouldn't have won a thing without his great OL and his team's great defense, not to mention Ditka. It takes more than a great RB to win a title. Just ask Barry Sanders. Antowain Smith has more rings than him.

Let them give up everything for Bush. They won't be any closer to a title than we are.

No way

And I mean NO FUKKKKKKKKKIN way does Bush get past #2

So if we don't move up....once again we let the ball pass us by

This is a once in a lifetime player...along with Mario Williams, the only players i'd trade up for in this draft

For that matter,,,,2 pretty smart footbal guys on the Jets feel he's worth trading up for

What ever happended to "if Tangini likes it, I like it"

No way

This is a once in a lifetime player...along with Mario Williams, the only players i'd trade up for in this draft

For that matter,,,,2 pretty smart footbal guys on the Jets feel he's worth trading up for

I don't care if he's Jesus Christ. He isn't worth # 4, # 29, and # 71.

No way

derka derka JonE

If there was "no way Bush gets past 2" then why the f#ck would the Saints be talking to the Jets the entire day about swapping picks.

Its a 2 piece puzzle, jonE. The Saints have the #2 pick, and are too damn cheap to select Bush. That and Bush wants no part of New Orleans.

I guess that makes Sean Payton alot smarter than most Jet fans on this site

UnfrigginREAL

JonEJets, just saying it doesn't make it so. Just saying that Reggie Bush is once in a generation doesn't mean he's worth the 4th, 29th, and 71st pick in the draft. No one player will move us significantly closer to a championship. The more picks, the better.

I cannot beleive the amount of posters that don't want Bush.

Can sombody tell me, in all seriousness, what we would have to give up if we traded up to #2??

We'd all love to have Bush on the team. But history is full of teams giving up multiple picks for one guy, only to discover that they got taken (see Dallas trading Herschel Walker to Minny for a bunch of picks).

I don;t even know why i even try and get my hopes up????

Real football men know what Reggie Bush means to a football game

so... let's get the facts straight. You want to sell the house for someone who might bust, when that same person could very well be there at number four. Who's the dumbass, now?

Hey S****HEAD

Bush WILL NOT...get this through your HHEAD......WILLL NOT BE THERE AT 4

K dumbass

Wow... you seem way too invested in this, Jon. Maybe you should take a break. You want to sell the house. We get that. Just cause you curse and call people names, that doesn't make your point any more valid than others. I think you've called everyone who opposes your view of selling the house an idiot, at least, seven times in this thread, alone.

And, who's to say he won't be there? Why would New Orleans take him, if they have a cheap owner, who won't want to pony up the money for him, opting for a cheaper position? And Tennessee is locked into a QB. So, after looking at it logically, why couldn't he be there? Is it likely? Probably not, but it's not out of the question.

I guess Tanigin are both dumbass'

They seem to think Bush will be the 2nd overall selection....hende the full court press for his services

Who is the dumbass, dumbass?

Full court press? It seems a full court press is what you're doing. It reeks of desperation. They're negotiating. So, it would appear that you're the desperate one. They're cool hand Luke.

So, going by that, you're the dumbass. Thanks for playing.

Exactly

And you want Kenny O

No, I don't want Kenny O. I don't want to be sold a load of charcoal either. You're not a very good shopper, are you? You want Reggie Bush in green and whtie, I get it. It's not like I wouldn't mind seeing that either. It's just I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for something that I can get a whole lot cheaper, elsewhere. It's thinking logically, instead of emotionally. Which is why they probably won't trade up for Bush.

I'm with JonE...if the Saints are dumb enough to take 4,29, and 71 for Reggie Bush we take it.

This is crazy that we are debating this. This is a guy that, IMO, is a 2,200 all purpose yds per year player!!!!

He'll be a Saint @ 12:14 pm.

ENOUGH of the 'B.Sanders didn't win anything' crap, too. That argument doesnt hold water and you know it.

Why is Bush a risk and Brick isn't? Are there any 'TOP 5 draft pick' O-lineman on the Patriots? Steelers?

PUH-LEEEZE.......4,29, and 71 is a steal for Bush.

The Texans sh$t the bed.

I wonder how well Bush recovers from mcl/acl surguries. If we take him, I hope responds well to PT because he'll be on a first name basis with everybody in the therapy clinic. Thats how you get those types of injuries - from the side before you even cross the LOS. Our sieve of an O line would produce countless opportunities for that if we don't make it the #1 priority - now.

4, 29 and 71 to move up 2 facking spots for a team that doesnt want to be there? What is wrong with you guys?

Offer the Saints your 2nd rd pick #35 and #4, and that would be the highest I would go if we HAD to trade up. Obviously we do not have to.

Archived