Funnies thread, ,anything funny,,anything

SouthernJet

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

3 men were in a foreign third world country and were arrested for no reason by local authorities. They were put in jail and notified they would be executed the next day.

The next day The 3 men were brought into the electrocution room and the 1st man was put in the chair. After surveying the room he was asked if he had any last words. He said 'I am a Notre Dame alum and I have faith in the Lord that he will spare me because I am innocent'. With that the lever was pulled and to the guards amazement nothing happened. 'It is a miracle from Allah they wailed, this man must be spared'

The 2nd man was put in the chair. After surveying the room he was asked if he had any last words. He said 'I am a Harvard Law grad and I have faith in the Law and in the Lord that I will be spared because I am innocent'. With that the lever was pulled and to the guards amazement nothing happened. 'It is a miracle from Allah they wailed, this man must also be spared'

With this the 3rd man was put in the chair. After surveying the room he was asked if he had any last words. He said 'I am a Patriots fan and if you dont plug that cord into the wall socket there wont be any executions today'

"Christians want to believe that Jews came and stole the youngest child from the family and then killed it on the 1st night of Passover. That is totally false. We kidnapped them and made them work for us and that's totally different."

-Lewis Black

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived