Matt Leinert..Why we didn't pick him!

The Fat Man

BZ you are saying that beause you are pre judging her based on who she is.

If you never saw her in your life, and she was the new bartender at your local bar and she was real nice and made you killer drinks with a smile and gave you buybacks galore and called you "honey" guess what?

You would be going home, drunk climbing into bed and pulling your underwear down and pleasuring yourself. you be thinking about giving her a ride home and her inviting you into her hot tub and then she undressed and starts giving you oral BOOM oh my.......BZ just came on his stomach

please people stop fronting....and i dont even like bondes that mch

BZ you are saying that beause you are pre judging her based on who she is.

If you never saw her in your life, and she was the new bartender at your local bar and she was real nice and made you killer drinks with a smile and gave you buybacks galore and called you "honey" guess what?

You would be going home, drunk climbing into bed and pulling your underwear down and pleasuring yourself. you be thinking about giving her a ride home and her inviting you into her hot tub and then she undressed and starts giving you oral BOOM oh my.......BZ just came on his stomach

please people stop fronting....and i dont even like bondes that mch

This is the same crap you posted in the last thread. Did you know that celebrities are women? When they're not airbrushed and made up, they look exactly like other women! What a suprise! Not some super robots or whatever it is you think they are.

There was a cover model in my classes last semester. I didn't think she was attractive at all, but she was extremely nice to me. Well, she flunked out, and about midway through the semester we found the cover shoot and an interview with her. None of the girls thought she was the hottest, and probably didn't even place her in the top 5. Most of the guys didn't seem to know who she was at all, or if they remembered her, they weren't impressed at all. The girl that I think is probably the hottest (although this is not saying much imo) is someone I'd probably ****, but I wouldn't get too worked up for. She hates clothing it seems, but I think she looks a bit better when she's covered up a little. I never actually paid any attention to her until she spent about 10 minutes uploading all the notes for all our classes to me when I told her my hard drive failed. I asked for some notes for 2 of the classes, but she went and gave me everything for every class. Until then, I probably wouldn't have spoken to her. Still, I think both those girls are probably hotter than Paris Hilton. Both are blondes too. And I don't really care much for either. It takes a bit more to get my attention these days.

You are like a stupid horny little kid. Just because you jack off every 5 minutes to every pair of t!ts and a pussy you see on the internet doesn't mean the rest of us care.

Just to put this post in perspective.

1) Who cares who hollywood mat goes out with. It is his life and weather he picks up Paris Hilton (who i would not touch with a 10 foot pole due to healt reasons) or some groupie in a bar, it is his decision. He is a football player not a choir boy. Last I heard consecsual sex is not against the law in most states.

2) If his philandering does affect his focus and his performance, he will then take a big hit. It affects some, players and not others (see Joe NAmath, i think it made him better)

3) If its true and not just a smoke screen, we tried to trade down to get him, so lets not belittle the man. He is a prime qb "prospect" and his phillandering has not changed that.

4) There were many qb "prospects" in this draft and none of them are sure things no matter what peter north says. We will not know for 3 - 5 years who will be franchise qb out of this bunch, or even a viable nfl qb out of this bunch. It coud be lienhart, it could be cutler, it could be clemens, it could be young, it could even be whitehurst (doubtful). there are to many variables that go into determining a succsessful nfl qb that none here can take into account, hence the busts of akili smith, tim couch and ryan leaf.

This is the same crap you posted in the last thread. Did you know that celebrities are women? When they're not airbrushed and made up, they look exactly like other women! What a suprise! Not some super robots or whatever it is you think they are.

There was a cover model in my classes last semester. I didn't think she was attractive at all, but she was extremely nice to me. Well, she flunked out, and about midway through the semester we found the cover shoot and an interview with her. None of the girls thought she was the hottest, and probably didn't even place her in the top 5. Most of the guys didn't seem to know who she was at all, or if they remembered her, they weren't impressed at all. The girl that I think is probably the hottest (although this is not saying much imo) is someone I'd probably ****, but I wouldn't get too worked up for. She hates clothing it seems, but I think she looks a bit better when she's covered up a little. I never actually paid any attention to her until she spent about 10 minutes uploading all the notes for all our classes to me when I told her my hard drive failed. I asked for some notes for 2 of the classes, but she went and gave me everything for every class. Until then, I probably wouldn't have spoken to her. Still, I think both those girls are probably hotter than Paris Hilton. Both are blondes too. And I don't really care much for either. It takes a bit more to get my attention these days.

You are like a stupid horny little kid. Just because you jack off every 5 minutes to every pair of t!ts and a pussy you see on the internet doesn't mean the rest of us care.

first off i was talking to my friend BZ, so f off.

secondly, i dont give a damn about celebs, Im just saying that there are a lot of guys out there who couldnt come close to ever getting a chick ala paris who are beating her down as if they were too good for them. thats a riot.

thirdly, i dont care about your dumb college story you jackass

and finally, if it bugs you so much then why read this or interact with me? just ignore what bothers you, you mother ****ing homoboy.

Its people like you who say "Ahh shannon dougherty? too pale"

"kelley lebrock? lips too fat" etc etc etc

it bugs me

dick

paris hilton is disgusting, she has feet like sasquatch and her sense of entitlement is outrageous. her behavior is that of a sociopath and she is a trashy, trashy whore.

even assuming that based on looks alone she is attractive, once you know the slightest thing about her it would send any self-respecting man to the john for a good louie.

she thinks she's a freaking 11 when she's a 7.5, at best (i have a tough scale, no grade inflation. 1 being grossly deformed, 5 being average, 10 being angelina or salma hayak. 7.5 is no slouch and is probably about the hottest girl you'd see in a crowded mall). i make it a point not to drool over ego-monsters such as herself-- they are candidates for a hate-****, at best (in her case, i'd try to lift her wallet, too).

besides what you think about her, i think the point is that a high profile QB like leinhart should be able to do better than a rich, herpian, 7.5. fact of the matter is that if he's not repulsed by her antics than he lacks the moral compass that you want of your players and will be at a lot of morning workouts hung-over, or dealing with his latest crotchular outbreak.

Matt Leinert is in Zona and is entitled to do whatever the hell he wants to do.....

You dont think Curtis martin gets laid or goes out on the town???

YOu puritans!!!..Paris attracts paparazzi...

people need to live and let live..

Matt Leinert is in Zona and is entitled to do whatever the hell he wants to do.....

just saying i'm glad he's not in green-- if they are dating on opening weekend she'd be in the stands on fireman ed's shoulders, attention-whoring for the media. if that thought doesn't make you vomit than shame on you.

Martin Dumped Toni Braxton who I thought was a Fox and as far as I know has never been linked with another Women!:rolleyes: But I wouldn't trust a QB unless he's a Whore master..Unless he's married of course and then he's just cheats on roadtrips!!:cheers:

just saying i'm glad he's not in green-- if they are dating on opening weekend she'd be in the stands on fireman ed's shoulders, attention-whoring for the media. if that thought doesn't make you vomit than shame on you.

OH man what a scene that would be. Paris on Ed's shoulders holding that little dog. "Hi Sexy. That's hot."

OH man what a scene that would be. Paris on Ed's shoulders holding that little dog. "Hi Sexy. That's hot."

Now Maxie you know what the ASPCA said last time about your tryst with that young Terrier! Poor dog is still in therapy!:eek:

Archived