The Da Bolly Code

Fred Jetstone

Don't be fooled by the book...and I'm not only talking about the Dan Brown version, I'm talking about any ancient Syriac scrolls or Latin Opus Dei texts you may stumble across.

The latest pop-theory being put forth is that one of Jesus' disciples was actually a woman, Mary M at that (you can see her on Jesus' red sleeved side), and DaVinci depicted her as female in this famous painting so as to give us a clue as to her true identity.

It's bull...but this isn't. Here's the real code.

Yeah, there is woman beside him...but look at the other side, the blue sleeved side. The guy holding his hand up, see him?

Hello!!!

Tell me that doesn't look like Bollinger!!!! A bearded Bollywood, absolutely.

Here's my vision, here's the cracked code, Bollinger will lead the Jets to the Super Bowl. The score will be tied with one second left on the clock...and here it is...and DaVinci knew it...Bolly will turn to the sideline and hold up two fingers, like he's doing on this painting, signifing his desire to go for a two-point conversion and win the game..

...I'm so excited right now...the code is broken...you will see Bollinger go for a two point conversion this year....most assuredly....it is written...

ive waited a long time for this..forgive me...it's an emotional moment.....

fs_da_Vinci_Last_Supper_uncleaned.jpg

If the score is tied with one second left, why go for the two-point conversion instead of the PAT?

It appears that DaVinci knew Bollinger would suck.

Thanks for taking this to the next level, Bob. Whasn't sure you had it in you. What are you anyhow, Order of the Golden Dawn?

Nevertheless, the score will be tied 10-10 and reason for going for the two-point conversion is, well, two-fold.

One, reaching twelve points speaks for itself, twelve points, twelve disciples, y'thinking?

Two, the two-point conversion symbolizes the TWO, J & M, becoming ONE, too.

Comprends? Bien.

Archived