chad did the coin toss

jetsrule128

How awful will it be if some of you actually have to even root for him this year?

I think the guy is toast. Doesn't mean I wouldn't root for him. I am and always will be a Jets fan first...if he can turn his career around, more power to him.

The stat that bothers me most about Pennington, is not so much the injuries although two rotator cuff surgeries would scare any team. It's the fact that he's going on 30 and has yet to play one full season. Couple that with the surgeries and you have better odds at your local shell game around the corner.:rolleyes:

I am hoping Chad can make it back healthy but who can blame any Jet fan to be so skeptical- two shoulder injuries and a freak accident tells you not to expect much and hope to be pleasantly surprised

That's pretty much his chance of surviving one more year in the NFL...a coin flip

A coinflip is being quite generous. Matt Leinart has a healthy weak arm and we passed on him. Chad has a weak arm that has been through 2 surgeries now. His NFL career is likely over.

Archived