Has anyone thought of this yet?

I'm sure they have but, my cousin and I were just talking and wondering around if people have thought of cutting off the right arm of your / our Pennington jerseys and wearing it to the home opener. Just a thought. I wonder how many people would actually do it.

I'm sure they have but, my cousin and I were just talking and wondering around if people have thought of cutting off the right arm of your / our Pennington jerseys and wearing it to the home opener. Just a thought. I wonder how many people would actually do it.

Come on 124, I expect more from you than that...we are slow...:yawn:

I thought those jerseys came that way.

Pffft... shows what you know. All good Jetfans know the the right sleeve has a sling attached to it and the left one has a white towel attached by velcro near the forearm. Get with it.

What would be the point of doing this? Are you showing support or mocking Chad, tough to tell.

the stuff kids come up with between bong hits these days :rolleyes:

I actually have the cardboard Pennington standee that I bought a couple of years ago, and last year, just before Chad went down, I was pissed during a game and ripped of his right arm. I thought I bought a voo-doo standee or something when he actually went down.

He's one of those "love em when all is good, kill em when their down" Yankee fans. Looks like the same applies where the Jets are concerned.

124 used to be one of Chad's biggest fans.

I admit I used to be one of Chad's biggest fans. And if you remember correctly I supported him through the first couple wave of injuries (Broken Wrist and the first tear of his rotator cuff). I had a sign when he returned against the Texans since the game was on CBS reading:

CHAD'S

BACK

SO BEWARE

and on the other side it read:

MVPENNINGTON

Now, after a 2nd rotator cuff tear / surgery I'm having my doubts and now his arm has got to be shot. It is only now that my bashing of Chad has begun. I still like him and he's still one of my favorite players but the thought of him coming back after 2 torn rotator cuff surgerys is almost impossible. His arm is shot, it's a fact. I still want him to succeed but I'm ready for the Ramsey or Clemens ERA to begin after these mulitiple injuries.

I actually have the cardboard Pennington standee that I bought a couple of years ago, and last year, just before Chad went down, I was pissed during a game and ripped of his right arm. I thought I bought a voo-doo standee or something when he actually went down.

haha are u really a TAMU fan or just showing your patriotic spirit?

I admit I used to be one of Chad's biggest fans. And if you remember correctly I supported him through the first couple wave of injuries (Broken Wrist and the first tear of his rotator cuff). I had a sign when he returned against the Texans since the game was on CBS reading:

CHAD'S

BACK

SO BEWARE

and on the other side it read:

MVPENNINGTON

Now, after a 2nd rotator cuff tear / surgery I'm having my doubts and now his arm has got to be shot. It is only now that my bashing of Chad has begun. I still like him and he's still one of my favorite players but the thought of him coming back after 2 torn rotator cuff surgerys is almost impossible. His arm is shot, it's a fact. I still want him to succeed but I'm ready for the Ramsey or Clemens ERA to begin after these mulitiple injuries.

As usual when I state my case, nobody cares, they just like to bash.:box:

I wrote "USS" on a piece of duct tape and stuck it over the "ENN" of my Pennington jersey.

Saw it done already. Except it was over the entire Penning as it ready Pussyton.

Archived