The New JN Mod Team

Maxman

I actually mean the new and improved JetNation Moderator Team! As the site grows we realize that we need more help. We have asked Sperm Edwards and TaborJet to join our staff and help us out. Please help us in welcoming them. If you see them in the hallway, say hi. Being a mod can be lonely work. A simple handshake or a smile can really make a difference. :bag:

Sperm Edwards - joins us from a PAC 10 site where he served as a Junior Moderator for the past 4 seasons. His knowledge of the Salary Cap is extensive. Sperm is a man of vision. For example he knew that Herm sucked before it was common knowledge.

This is a big promotion for him but we know he is up to the challenge. His passion for the game will help him overcome his inexperience. His junior moderator experience at the college level will provide him with the skills necessary to make the leap to the 3rd largest Jets fan site in existence.

Sperm lives at home with his 4 cats and 2 goldfish. Good luck Sperm.

TaborJet - joins us from....well he was unemployed. But he passed the drug screening, that should count for something! Tabor has been a good friend to this site from the day it was launched. Since he was unemployed we are confident that he will work hard.

Tabor is our official "weird hour" moderator. He is on the site when you are sleeping. He lives at his home in NJ where he raises horses for a living. Tabor has a horse running in this years Haskell at Monmouth. Please join us in wishing him well in his non-football ventures.

Tabor and Sperm....thanks for the help. Welcome to the mod team!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow you talk english goodly.

what exactly does a mod do?

why do we need 3 mods for every 4 posters?

I already changed it. Blackout pointed it out as well. I deleted his post, hoping nobody else would quote it.

The mod to poster ratio is over 200 to 1. Industry standards call for a ratio of 175 to 1. But you are a good bunch so we decided to gamble.

What does a mod do here? Delete Limo jokes pretty much that sums it up.

I already changed it. Blackout pointed it out as well. I deleted his post, hoping nobody else would quote it.

The mod to poster ratio is over 200 to 1. Industry standards call for a ratio of 175 to 1. But you are a good bunch so we decided to gamble.

What does a mod do here? Delete Limo jokes pretty much that sums it up.

lol you really did just change it, thats where u and I differ. i would have kept it and then crapped my underwear, just because i like the warm stench

at this moment, there are 18 users online and 6 mods.

thats 1 mod for every 3 posters

max you should run for sec of education. you would be great with teacher/pupil ratios. im telling you, there is a job for you in DC on many levels

Well that would be interesting if it were true. Right now there are 31 members online and 2 mods.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/online.php

But D.C. is in my future. SpinMaster!

WTF, I sent you the pictures of me naked you wanted, from every exact angle you wanted and I'm still not a mod? This hurts more than our first "time" together. And I suspect it will hurt longer than that first "time" together. :Cuss:

As part of the initiation process here ,We require a nude photo of your wife/Girlfriend and a DNA sample. Im not 100% sure what Max does with the DNA samples but that's his business.

The sooner you got those to me the better. Thanks guys.

Congrats to the new mods...don't take this personally (any mod), but it would have been nice to have one of the "old farts" as one poster pointed out about Savage as a moderator to bring some balance to the site. Not me...wouldn't be interested no matter how many hot women you throw my way...by the way, "old farts" as in someone older than 50 who can remember when gas was less than 30 cents a gallon.

Congrats to the new mods...don't take this personally (any mod), but it would have been nice to have one of the "old farts" as one poster pointed out about Savage as a moderator to bring some balance to the site. Not me...wouldn't be interested no matter how many hot women you throw my way...by the way, "old farts" as in someone older than 50 who can remember when gas was less than 30 cents a gallon.

Max & I talked about this. Then He decided he didn't want to spring for Medic-Alert bracelets and those motorized carts you guys need to get around. Plus he said he was "allergic" to Ben Gay fumes.

What could I do?

Max & I talked about this. Then He decided he didn't want to spring for Medic-Alert bracelets and those motorized carts you guys need to get around. Plus he said he was "allergic" to Ben Gay fumes.

What could I do?

Well, I can tell you this, most of us oldie guys will probably get a heart attack and croak if the Jets win the big one in the next few years...they've (Jets) already

got me on hypertension meds.

Well, I can tell you this, most of us oldie guys will probably get a heart attack and croak if the Jets win the big one in the next few years...they've (Jets) already

You remember that comic, the guy smashed his tv and the wife says, "He said to send the bill to the NY Jets"

I think we can all relate to that one. The Jets do not discriminate by age!

Well we can't have you dropping dead on the job now can we? That wouldn't be good for our insurance.

WTF, I sent you the pictures of me naked you wanted, from every exact angle you wanted and I'm still not a mod? This hurts more than our first "time" together. And I suspect it will hurt longer than that first "time" together. :Cuss:

Max reconsidered, You can be the mod in the VIP forum.

No.... but you discriminate by sperm count....again , bad news for the old guys.

That's correct...had a vasectomy 22 years ago...sperm count is el gone o. But, the sex was great because you never had to wear a rain coat...but, then aids came along and changed it all.

Doesn't anyone want to talk about Tabor's horse farm? I went through the trouble of making that up and nothing?

That's because it wasn't funny.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with that fat bastard maxman"?? *said in a joking and non-personal attacking manner

That's correct...had a vasectomy 22 years ago...sperm count is el gone o. But, the sex was great because you never had to wear a rain coat...but, then aids came along and changed it all.

Oh yea....You're dead to max.

That's because it wasn't funny.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with that fat bastard maxman"?? *said in a joking and non-personal attacking manner

I told Smizzy when he wrote it that it wasn't funny. I should have stuck with my first instinct. Sometimes I doubt myself and the whole Nation suffers.

It won't happen again.

I told Smizzy when he wrote it that it wasn't funny. I should have stuck with my first instinct. Sometimes I doubt myself and the whole Nation suffers.

It won't happen again.

Don't blame me ,Carrot top. You're about as funny as the dead guy from Weekend at Bernies.

Does this mean Smizzy will no longer be the Mod Creature of the Night?

Smizzy logs off at 4am and then Tabor starts. PDM do me a favor and make sure Smizzy doesn't milk the OT. Sometimes he will talk by the water cooler for half an hour before punching out.

He is just milking the posters basically. That is not cool.

Smizzy logs off at 4am and then Tabor starts. PDM do me a favor and make sure Smizzy doesn't milk the OT. Sometimes he will talk by the water cooler for half an hour before punching out.

He is just milking the posters basically. That is not cool.

The weird hours are only for this week. It's this Arabian stallion I just bought. Apparently, it still wants to eat on his time.

As part of the initiation process here ,We require a nude photo of your wife/Girlfriend and a DNA sample. Im not 100% sure what Max does with the DNA samples but that's his business.

The sooner you got those to me the better. Thanks guys.

Looks like I'll be showing up at all JetNation events alone. Gotta keep the Mrs. away from Smizzy.

Max reconsidered, You can be the mod in the VIP forum.

=D>:rl:

Archived