The New JN Mod Team

Maxman

we could solve all these problems by making me a Mod

SJ...I just checked with the resident vbookie. Your odds of becoming a mod are better than Greengals.

Your odds of getting banned are even better though! lol.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I try not to imagine that. But with your 3 or 4 PMs about it daily unfortunately it is hard not to.

too bad the pm's werent to you. how did you read them anyway ? ;)

:lol:

dont be fibbing, oh mighty weblord... :box:

too bad the pm's werent to you. how did you read them anyway ? ;)

:lol:

dont be fibbing, oh mighty weblord... :box:

Greengal...start looking for another sheep picture. You haven't made a sheep joke in like a day or two.

SJ...I just checked with the resident vbookie. Your odds of becoming a mod are better than Greengals.

Your odds of getting banned are even better though! lol.

I have actually been a good boy lately,,

But when the Canes are done playing Hockey,, watch out,,,,

Greengal...start looking for another sheep picture. You haven't made a sheep joke in like a day or two.

Nope ... not any more... rumor has it that you have been caught in the closet sniffing wool sweaters.... i will no longer contribute to your odd addictions.

I think the new Mod Squad needs a female member. No, Barton doesn't count as a girl. May I suggest Greengal? She's perfect for the job and can sing you a song! I'd say Verde, but she won't eat the occasional donut.

EH..MM.... EXCUSE ME but I think I get first DIBS on the FEMALE MOD

bmfh.jpg

Shouldn't there be some sort of hazing ritual these two have to endure before officially becoming mods?

Like, uh, head shaving, streaking through times square, eating oscar meyer weiners out of each other's butt cheeks.

After all, aren't you jn mods some sort of fraternal order?

Shouldn't there be some sort of hazing ritual these two have to endure before officially becoming mods?

Like, uh, head shaving, streaking through times square, eating oscar meyer weiners out of each other's butt cheeks.

After all, aren't you jn mods some sort of fraternal order?

I can't give out too much info. Let's just say that Smizzy is so sore he won't be posting much today.

Well Tabor and Sperm Edwards i am happy for ya. Congrats!

Max, how close was i this time? Did i make the final cut again?

Paul,

If we ever launch an AFC Central forum, it is all yours!!!

If there ever is a female mod here it will be Bren. And it will be because I got drunk and she took advantage of me.

;)

It is nice to dream.

there is not enough alcohol in the world to get bren that drunk that she would take advantage of you.... honestly man...get a grip...

you already have one good woman ( although there are times i doubt her sanity... :lol: ) lightening aint gonna strike twice for you.

:P

Archived