The New JN Mod Team

Maxman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPERM?

You have made someone with that screen name a mod?

Yeah, I am sure the NYJ will be knocking on your door any day now to link to your site.

BZ

I went that route initially. The next email that the Jets answer will be the 1st one. Being mainstream is overrated.

Sperm Edwards knows his stuff! I wish I could say the same about the Jets, lol!

I went that route initially. The next email that the Jets answer will be the 1st one. Being mainstream is overrated.

Sperm Edwards knows his stuff! I wish I could say the same about the Jets, lol!

Can't wait for our new mods next year...

Eric Vagina

and

**** Blocker

Who hoo!

BZ

Max & I talked about this. Then He decided he didn't want to spring for Medic-Alert bracelets and those motorized carts you guys need to get around. Plus he said he was "allergic" to Ben Gay fumes.

What could I do?

ya, but we were the only ones who actually had pubic hair the last time the Jets won the Super Bowl

Can't wait for our new mods next year...

Eric Vagina

and

**** Blocker

Who hoo!

BZ

Don't you have important things to do? Like chase valuable members away from this site? It has been like a day or two.

Don't you have important things to do? Like chase valuable members away from this site? It has been like a day or two.

Back it up up a minute.

I had NOTHING to do with that. I wasnt' even in the thread or near it.

Talk the #80.

BZ

Back it up up a minute.

I had NOTHING to do with that. I wasnt' even in the thread or near it.

Talk the #80.

BZ

I am sending a sheriff to your house to serve you with papers. You testify next Tuesday morning.

:P

I am sending a sheriff to your house to serve you with papers. You testify next Tuesday morning.

:P

Ok, make sure it is a real sheriff. Last time you sent over one of your "law enforcement" buddies, nobody was fooled.

cop.jpg

BZ

Come on, Max! Give credit where credit is due! :lol:

Bro....in case this was lost in translation, I like Savage. And I have a ton of respect for him. I don't take this stuff lightly and certainly don't think it is a laughing matter.

I think the new Mod Squad needs a female member. No, Barton doesn't count as a girl. May I suggest Greengal? She's perfect for the job and can sing you a song! I'd say Verde, but she won't eat the occasional donut.

I think the new Mod Squad needs a female member. No, Barton doesn't count as a girl. May I suggest Greengal? She's perfect for the job and can sing you a song! I'd say Verde, but she won't eat the occasional donut.

Alex, I will take things that are not going to happen for $500 please.

Bro....in case this was lost in translation, I like Savage. And I have a ton of respect for him. I don't take this stuff lightly and certainly don't think it is a laughing matter.

Oh, I know that. And I was simply cracking a joke. However, you know I'm not losing any sleep over the fact that supposedly I'm ''responsible'' for his not being here based on what transpired.

amazing...garb makes a funny and all of a sudden we have tx threatening to take his coupon and meet savage for the early bird special at the local diner and max trying to make a funny using a jeopardy theme...

OY!

me a mod... can you imagine that :lol:

amazing...garb makes a funny and all of a sudden we have tx threatening to take his coupon and meet savage for the early bird special at the local diner and max trying to make a funny using a jeopardy theme...

OY!

me a mod... can you imagine that :lol:

I try not to imagine that. But with your 3 or 4 PMs about it daily unfortunately it is hard not to.

Archived