Big QB news out of minicamp!

Mike Martz

Dude, what are you talking about??? Chad went 9-11 with a 30+ yarder to Coles. I didn't read anything about Ramsey. Kellen had a few passes batted down but did well during 7 on 7 drills. You really should learn to read a bit more before you post something as stupid as that.

John,,

r u gettin a vibe chad may actually pull this off..

hey i have season tix to heels football this year,,

rich/abbey bought 4 and i have one,,,

I'm back and forth about it. Somedays I think he might just pull it off, other days (like today) I don't think he has a chance. I know one thing, though - he's gonna bust his a$$ to give it a go, and I like that a lot.

Nice - who do the heels have at home this year?

I'm back and forth about it. Somedays I think he might just pull it off, other days (like today) I don't think he has a chance. I know one thing, though - he's gonna bust his a$$ to give it a go, and I like that a lot.

Nice - who do the heels have at home this year?

Rutgers

Virginia Tech

Furman

South Florida

Wake Forest

Georgia Tech

NC State

Notre Dame/Miami next year at home,,away this year

DNA,

I actually know Martz. He looks like Mark McGwire. Only with more steroids. I will introduce him to you at the JN tailgate.

:P

As long as I have my JN buds with me taking my back, I fear no man! Right guys?

<crickets chirping>

As long as I have my JN buds with me taking my back, I fear no man! Right guys?

<crickets chirping>

Oh and Smizzy is bringing a 2 by 4 to the game for all the fat jokes launched his way! lol.

You have your son to back you up DNA- do not turn your back on JN moderators

Good point faba, I'll have lay the smackdown on any wiseguys. LOL. I'm well aware from past tailgates that when the JN mods (excluding you of course) are around, you ALWAYS keep your back (and backside) pressed against the wall.

Well, I am one of Chad's fans. I thought he had a great chance to make a comeback. I didn't want to draft a QB in the first three rounds. Unless one that was considered good fell to us. I think with Brooks, Ramsey, and Chad we were good to go. I was real impressed last season at the way Brooks performed with a make shift line, WR's that couldn't hold on to the ball and a rookie running back. That being said I still don't know way TX is here. His own teams fan page must be horrible. I see him on here all the time, I guess that's because he is a closet Jets fan. Well, don't worry we won't rat you out. When your team is in the cellar you can get off the band wagon and cheer for our team.

Archived