If The Jets Had One HoldOut

Maxman

out of D'Brick, Mangold, Clemens...who would you want the hold out to be?

It would suck but I would say Clemens. I don't want him falling behind but they don't need him right away. I hope it doesn't happen because hopefully he understands he is going to be paid like a 2nd round pick regardless of where he wanted to be drafted.

Mangold can't miss camp because he is going to have so much to learn if he will step in at C. D'Brick's position is far too important as well. If we are going to try and keep the QBs healthy this year we need both these guys in there from minute one.

I do think they will all be in camp and ready to go on 7/28.

The easy answer is Clemens because you will not start a rookie QB right away- only in the rarest occasion will that ever happen

I have confidence no holdouts from the Jets based on prior practice in dealing with our rookies.

Max, I don't think anyone could come up with a legitimate argument against yours. Was this your silly little ploy to prove your supremacy?

POTW NOM.

Pretty funny. Yes, I guess I could have taken one for the team and left some blanks in the equation. You know, in order to make you guys feel important and all, lol!

:P

I still think the player who we could stand to do without immediately is Ferguson.The Problem i have should this come to fruition is who would the Jets use at LT untill Ferguson gets up to speed.

Right now,going into Camp the player with the most experience at LT against NFL defensive linemen is Adrian Jones,and with all the talk about competition,wouldn't it be something if Ferguson signs just before the start of the season and is Handed the LT spot .

Clemens

He'll never start for the Jets

You heard it here 1st

That is a big statement. He will never start even one single game?

Jet\Bosox is going to chime in and say that you just made Clemens a first ballot hall of famer.

That is a big statement. He will never start even one single game?

Jet\Bosox is going to chime in and say that you just made Clemens a first ballot hall of famer.

That is saying that the Jets just blew a top draft pick-

If Bollinger can start in the NFL I have confidence Clemens can

Archived