Abe takes shot at Jets defensive line

NIGHT STALKER

"Nothing against the guys with whom I played in New York," Abraham said, "but I never really had a pass rusher inside of me like Rod. And I'm sure he's never had two ends like me and Kerney on either side of him. It's going to be fun, believe me, a lot of fun. We're going to create a lot of [disruption]."

What's the big deal? Abe's just stating facts. We've never had an inside rusher on the level of Rod Coleman since Klecko.

Rod has 22 1/2 sacks in the last two years. Dewayne, Ferguson, and Reed combined don't have that amount in two years.

How soon we forget...try Dennis Byrd.

Where is he wrong in that statement? Rod Coleman is better then James Reed, Dewayne Robertson and Jason Ferguson any day. Case closed. I don't like Abe's injury proned-ness (I know, doesn't make much sense but whatever), but he's right in that asessment.

Where is he wrong in that statement? Rod Coleman is better then James Reed, Dewayne Robertson and Jason Ferguson any day. Case closed. I don't like Abe's injury proned-ness (I know, doesn't make much sense but whatever), but he's right in that asessment.

Maybe our interior line made it possible for this guy to get his sacks...he should just keep his pie hole shut.

I'll just never forgive the guy for being a pussy when it counted the most...the playoffs.

"They don't pay ends for playing the run great," said Abraham, who signed a six-year, $45 million contract as part of the trade that brought him here. "But you can't ignore it."

This says it all about Abraham. He a 3rd and long DE. He didn't play the run. And now you know why. There no money in it.

abe is going to dominate playing in a dome at least 9 games/year. look for a monster year with somewhere around 14-18 sacks this season.

If he stays healthy.

Sure he'll stay healthy if the Falcons are under .500 but once they're in playoff contention in December it's bye-bye Abe for 6 weeks with a chipped fingernail.

abe is going to dominate playing in a dome at least 9 games/year. look for a monster year with somewhere around 14-18 sacks this season.

On the crap turf in Atlanta for 8 games a year? Abe will end up playing 9 games a year for them if they are lucky.

See you on the injury report Abe! What do you think, week 8?

Should we put it in vBookie? Over/Under on Abe going down is week 8.

I'd go under - week 6 vs. the Giants - and I hope I'm wrong. I actually like JAbe (when he played), I just don't think he was worth the money he got from Atlanta.

Maybe our interior line made it possible for this guy to get his sacks...he should just keep his pie hole shut.

I'll just never forgive the guy for being a pussy when it counted the most...the playoffs.

agreed jetfanFL, when it came down to MONEY TIME ABE was emotional homeless....gutless..don't worry, The true Abe will pop up sooner or later in Hotlanta...it never fails

If he stays healthy.

Sure he'll stay healthy if the Falcons are under .500 but once they're in playoff contention in December it's bye-bye Abe for 6 weeks with a chipped fingernail.

He was really hurt. He couldn't run, you could see he couldn't run and when the idiots put it in the injury report like he could start, it was pure BS. He is "injury prone" but I don't believe he was a dog like some of you guys do. All you guys who think he is about the $$, don't you think he'd have seen some $$ in a playoff game?

Archived