Someone's feeling are very hurt

Garb

From Peter King today on SI.com:

I think the veterans this team signed in free agency -- Kevin Mawae, David Givens, David Thornton and Chris Hope -- as well as the re-signing of defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch give Fisher five on-field versions of mini-coaches. Responsible, lead-by-example guys. Mawae told me, "This is the best thing that could have happened to me at this point of my career. It's so great here. There's a great team feeling. The Jets did me a huge favor by cutting me."

From Peter King today on SI.com:

I think the veterans this team signed in free agency -- Kevin Mawae, David Givens, David Thornton and Chris Hope -- as well as the re-signing of defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch give Fisher five on-field versions of mini-coaches. Responsible, lead-by-example guys. Mawae told me, "This is the best thing that could have happened to me at this point of my career. It's so great here. There's a great team feeling. The Jets did me a huge favor by cutting me."

And then he proceeds to get into fights on the field with Haynesworth I believe...

maybe he is refering to finally escaping his well known stalker ? ;)

And then he proceeds to get into fights on the field with Haynesworth I believe...

maybe he is refering to finally escaping his well known stalker ? ;)

:) :) :)

#1- he didn't escape her..... expect to see a new real estate agent in tennesee soon

# who in their right mind woul wanna escape such a gifted stalker?

exactly. i am surprised he didn't call mangini a lesbian.

I'm not going to start hating Mawae. He had a fairly good run here. But it was time to move on; for him and for the Jets.

As for the comment...what did you expect him to say? "I wish I didn't have to play here, this place sucks. I miss the Jets" ? :lol:

thanks for noticing tx, including myself you now make a total of 2 people who think i'm funny ;)

I just wish the likes of greanbeans would take notice. as far as potw goes, I might as well change my username to jetsfantx.

hey I just thought of something.....gimme the link to your pats board will ya?:)

joewilly has been on fire this week.

First off, he bitched-slapped Sooth all over the place and now this good one.

Good week.:cheers:

You forgot his Dick Vermeil like speech. Those tears in that apology post were real!

I wish Kevin the best in Tennessee. he gave us his all and was asked to leave. he didn't leave us.

His ego took a hit,that much is obvious. Let him continue to walk it off in the media.

great post smizzy......my sentiments exactly......best of luck to ya kevin.

media & messageboards took his comments too far imo.

Archived