Feeling for Curtis

4HCrew

This man has given his heart and soul to this franchise...it is sucks to see him having to deal with this pain and not be able to be there with his teammates.. If only Herm had the spine of Mangini and knew when to take players out and not let them play just because they have their "Warrior mentality". It would be interesting to see what would have had happened to Chad and Curtis with a different coach the last couple of years. I am sure Curtis would not have been running hurt into 10 man fronts with healthy backups on the bench and I am sure Fiedler would have started the season last year until Chad was fully healthy. Yup sour grapes but just pisses me off

This man has given his heart and soul to this franchise...it is sucks to see him having to deal with this pain and not be able to be there with his teammates.. If only Herm had the spine of Mangini and knew when to take players out and not let them play just because they have their "Warrior mentality". It would be interesting to see what would have had happened to Chad and Curtis with a different coach the last couple of years. I am sure Curtis would not have been running hurt into 10 man fronts with healthy backups on the bench and I am sure Fiedler would have started the season last year until Chad was fully healthy. Yup sour grapes but just pisses me off

I got a bad feeling about Curtis, like retirement bad. Maybe I'm overreacting, but when was the last time Curtis didn't make into training camp healthy.

The worst thing that ever happened to this franchise was Martin getting that rushing title., because it covered up that while he's been a very good running back, he's not dominant.If you give any decent NFL back 370 carries, of course they're going by dint of average amass a pile of yards. It allowed the hard decision between Jordan and Martin to be be made far too easily in favor of Martin. Given his age, damn the cap consequences, it's the single dumbest NFL personnel decision I can ever recall. And with the jets draft, there's been more than a few bad ones.

Mike Greenberg on ESPN today said, RE Larry Johnson and the Chiefs, that Chiefs fans will know 3 things this season:

1. Larry Johnson will, by sheer dint of numerous carries, set an NFL record for yardage close to 2100 yards;

2. 2nd and 9 is a running down; and

3. 3rd and 16 is a running down, and that Martin got his BS title by

exactly that kind of stupidity. Also any series ending in a kick is a success. It's really scary-this moron Edwards sees a byproduct of winning football-running for huge yard totals-as it's cause. And he has a new job.

yeah its sad really......not so much about cumar being injured & old but that savage 69 isn't takin the bait of this thread hook,line or sinker.:confused:

max, ya want me to run over there with a board apology for the sav man? i'm pretty good at em ya know ;)

max, ya want me to run over there with a board apology for the sav man? i'm pretty good at em ya know ;)

QQ117-th.jpg

As for CuMar - I'm not counting him out yet. He's got a ton of guts and class to go with it. If he can get healthy and get off PUP, he'll contribute in some way to this team.

3rd and 16 is a running down.... ain't it the truth... that was our existence. And as wrong as it was, Curtis took the ball every time and gave it his best.

yeah its sad really......not so much about cumar being injured & old but that savage 69 isn't takin the bait of this thread hook,line or sinker.:confused:

POTW NOM.

Classic!

While C Mart may not have been "rushing title" dominant in 2004 he was still a great runner. To say he never showed up in the big game and was a stat hog is total bull****.

Agreed. Just wish may be somebody thought this all through, and may be it's only clear in hindsight. I know the parting gift he got from Parcells made Bradway extending him almost necessary, and it rolled downhill from there.

Archived