D-Day for Branch

Alk

What will happen with Branch?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What will happen with Branch?

• Sign a new deal that works for both sides.
    • Report and play out his existing contract.
    • Chooses not to show up and finds himself on the reserve/did not report list.
    • Who's Deion Branch?

I want to know how Jets fans can supposedly "care less". The Patriots are in the same division, I would say the Jets are a rival but it's just not that close. Any time a division rival gets weaker, you should care.

TRUE...but this crap happens every year with the pats..and it always works out...lol

I want to know how Jets fans can supposedly "care less". The Patriots are in the same division, I would say the Jets are a rival but it's just not that close. Any time a division rival gets weaker, you should care.

I wanna see him move on but the front office seems to have used the right leverage in this matter, knowing his value will remain higher as a pat.

I think after weighing all things he'll realize his career has the best chance of success as a patriot. sad but true, the option card they played for him to move on was well thought out.

fingers crossed it doesn't work out though

According to Ron Borges, Boston Globe writer and Professional Patriots Hater, several league "sources" have said that Branch has worked out a deal that satisfies his salary demands and the compensation demands of the Patriots. Hmmmm.....

According to Ron Borges, Boston Globe writer and Professional Patriots Hater, several league "sources" have said that Branch has worked out a deal that satisfies his salary demands and the compensation demands of the Patriots. Hmmmm.....

Everything I read said that the offer met Branch's salary demands but did not meet the Patriots' trade demands.

Not saying it ain't true, but me wionder what the demands are.

Everything I read said that the offer met Branch's salary demands but did not meet the Patriots' trade demands.

You're right, Alk. I misread the quote. Branch's demands have been met. No one really knows what the Pats' demands are.

Anyway, my guess is that Branch sits out 'till game 10 because he's a hard-headed guy. He stated that he has to do what is right for him and his family and said something about having to feed them. I do not begrudge someone for going for the big bucks. It's the American Way. Still, it's hard to feed your family when your not making any money.

You're right, Alk. I misread the quote. Branch's demands have been met. No one really knows what the Pats' demands are.

Anyway, my guess is that Branch sits out 'till game 10 because he's a hard-headed guy. He stated that he has to do what is right for him and his family and said something about having to feed them. I do not begrudge someone for going for the big bucks. It's the American Way. Still, it's hard to feed your family when your not making any money.

:-s

I think it is his dumb ass agent, but I digress.

I do not begrudge him going for the biog bucks, but he has to have a realistic view of himself.

It is not like he has been paid in food stamps these past 4 years.

if i remember correctly, pft.com did an article about it and he would still make over 400k after penalties and taxes this year...

What are you guys running over there? The Smurfs? I'm 5'9" and I am an easy 1-2 inches taller than Patten. No wonder you have all those TEs.

We have been running smurfs at WR for as long as I remember. Tall WRs are overrated.

Archived