Brad Smith at QB?

AVM

Boy he was quick and he can get around the end. Reminds me a little of M. Vick with the speed but smaller. He is going to be exciting.

I hope Schottenheimer figures out how to use him. He is just another offensive threat teams will have to account for.

I hope Schottenheimer figures out how to use him. He is just another offensive threat teams will have to account for.

Can't wait for the games to count for the exact reason. You know they have plans for him. Whether it is a 3rd and 1 with him in the backfield or a trick play -- it should be interesting.

He looked good tonight. Dumb penalties aside.

This is why Bollinger was expandable. Brad Smith is the #4 QB on this roster whose also the #4 / 5 WR. Love it. BSMITH!!! One of my new favorite players...before tonight but just solidified it tonight.

werd. B Smith was def. one of our best draft picks, and at some point real real soon, he might be my next Jersey purchase. (well, right after Darrell Adams).

werd. B Smith was def. one of our best draft picks, and at some point real real soon, he might be my next Jersey purchase. (well, right after Darrell Adams).

I was thinking the same damn thing. I wanted an authentic and went with a Jet that I watched while I was alive and loved and was my favorite alltime Jet over Chrebet (Curtis My Favorite Martin) and got a deal on it when most authentics are $220-250, picked mine up for $180 (Green)...should have it by the Home Opener. For Christmas, I may be asking for a personalized authentic for $220-250 with a white or green B.Smith 16 jersey.:yahoo:

i wouldn't be surprised if brad becomes the slot guy 3rd receiving option. you can do so much with this guy.

and something everybody is missing, imagine him against goal line stands. mangini can put him in every goalline situation as a quaterback he'll give every defensive coordinators fits. i say let him get more reps as a quaterback.

Archived