Another BS recipe from the head chef!

NIGHT STALKER

This guy hasn't missed a beat.......

Chiefs | Team remains a work in progress

Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:51:31 -0700

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards says his team is not where he wants them to be after a shaky preseason. However, Edwards expects his team to be much improved throughout the season. "You're not where you want to be," Edwards said. "No one is. That's the great thing about our league. You build your football team as the season goes along. We have to be better after four weeks than you are the first four, and after eight you have to be a lot better football team. I think we'll do that."

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards says his team is not where he wants them to be after a shaky preseason. However, Edwards expects his team to be much improved throughout the season. "You're not where you want to be," Edwards said. "No one is. That's the great thing about our league. You build your football team as the season goes along. We have to be better after four weeks than you are the first four, and after eight you have to be a lot better football team. I think we'll do that."

How many times did we hear that the team needs to gel?

Poor KC fans, they have no idea what they're in for.

I've learned long ago that you must respond to intelligence with intelligence and idocy with idiocy so with that in mind I give these words to Chef Herm from the mind of Chef Brian

"Ever wonder why Broccoli is reluctant to play checkers? The answer lies in trepidation. We are creatures of shoelace, lost in purple. The Koala knows..."

To me both quotes make the same amount of sense.

I've learned long ago that you must respond to intelligence with intelligence and idocy with idiocy so with that in mind I give these words to Chef Herm from the mind of Chef Brian

"Ever wonder why Broccoli is reluctant to play checkers? The answer lies in trepidation. We are creatures of shoelace, lost in purple. The Koala knows..."

that sounds like a line from Oceans 12 with Clooney and Pitt talking to Matsui

that's a classic spud:) :) :) :) :)

This is too funny, Herm said the exact same thing about his offensive coordinator, Solari, in a different article:

ugh

he doesnt get it. he thinks its normal to get better as the season progresses but really you want to be 100 percent on opening day and maintain focus. at least ideally.......

still this shows his thinking

Archived