Wayne Gretzky...

Gang Green Girl

says he won't coach the Coyotes next season if an agreement has not been reached and replacement players play.

What do y'all think about his posturing?

I thought Gretzky was part owner of Coyotes- him and Lemieux tried to get some type of deal on their own initiative- they know both the player angle and ownership problems so if they have any ideas that would work for a compromise on both player and owner sides it would be them

I didn't know he was coaching the Coyotes either, but that's what they said on PTI yesterday. He is not listed as HC on the Coyotes official site. Strange.

Mario and Wayne should have been much more vocal than they were....I put lots of blame on them. They needed to step up as OWNERS and they didn't.

Who's Wayne Gretzky?

This question is why Guns and me have to be the only moderators of the hockey forum.

TS should not be listed as moderator of this forum!

Tom you live in upsate New York-hockey should be big up there especially in Buffalo area

faba: I wholeheartedly agree. You and Guns should moderate. Tom comes here and clutters the board with sh*t and Max is too busy boasting on the computer/games/techie geek forum about his hi-def plasma TV.

This question is why Guns and me have to be the only moderators of the hockey forum.

TS should not be listed as moderator of this forum!

Tom you live in upsate New York-hockey should be big up there especially in Buffalo area

faba: I wholeheartedly agree. You and Guns should moderate. Tom comes here and clutters the board with Sh#t and Max is too busy boasting on the computer/games/techie geek forum about his hi-def plasma TV.

It may take me awhile but EVENTUALLY I do read everything. Had you not blasted me I would have removed Tom as mod of this forum.

As it stands now I am thinking of making this a mod free forum.

Your words are so hurtful!

• 1 month later...

Archived