Kellen Winslow Jr. becomes a star

SoFlaJets

Did any of you guys happen to catch Jim Rome when he burned on Winslow? Wow, he just ripped into Winslow and his solja routine, it was one of his best burns ever. Winslow has played 2 games in 3 years and he ripps the coaching staff to get him the ball more...yeah, he's a solja alright. Cleveland 0-3!!! Now go do some PT.

Did any of you guys happen to catch Jim Rome when he burned on Winslow? Wow, he just ripped into Winslow and his solja routine, it was one of his best burns ever. Winslow has played 2 games in 3 years and he ripps the coaching staff to get him the ball more...yeah, he's a solja alright. Cleveland 0-3!!! Now go do some PT.

I would like to hear someone burn Jim Rome.

Maybe I'll look up the video where Jim Everett kicked his smug ass.

7 for 92, 0 TD's isn't exactly a star's stat line in a must win game because you cannot start a season 0-3.

This is his best game as a Pro for sure, but, he's no star. Not even close.

he was doing it all in clutch spots though 124 if Frye hadn't thrown that stupid pass in the EZ-well Cleveland should have won that game-Baltimore scares me right now

he was doing it all in clutch spots though 124 if Frye hadn't thrown that stupid pass in the EZ-well Cleveland should have won that game-Baltimore scares me right now

I'll take Braylon Edwards as the #1 target and best player on the Cleveland offense.

If I were an NFL franchise after watching his solja post game interview at Miami, I would have passed on him even if he fell past the first round. Sorry, I dont want loud mouth, arrogant, whining players on my team. Pass

Herman Edwards stated he would have taken Winslow if he had the 1st pick.

Your not kidding. I can't believe that guy still has a show. I hate him like Troll hates Joey Porter.

I just like him because he tells it like it is, and isnt afraid to do so. However, when he didn't get his way on the Cumart interview, he was like a whining little baby and continued to rip him and the Jets. I dislike him for that. While he is a big baby, he's still entertaining nonetheless.

Winslow had a great catch for a first down today -

but was called back by unsportsman like conduct for taunting when he stood over the Ravens LB and squatted.

first quarter ends - as he's running to the other end, the Brown CS is shouting out him- Winslow smirks and shrugs joggin down the field.

pretty much his career in a nutshell, the guy is a bonafide turd

Archived