Broncos/Pats Game Thread

The Troll

Don't be too quick to root for the Broncos.

It may not hurt us for the Broncos to lose... However, we probably won't be in the playoff hunt, so then root against the Pats.

WAY too early to think like that.

I root against the Pats and Phags every week until a playoff picture becomes at least somewhat clear, which shouldn't happen until November.

WAY too early to think like that.

I root against the Pats and Phags every week until a playoff picture becomes at least somewhat clear, which shouldn't happen until November.

If we played 162, I'd agree.

We play 16.. It's not too early. It's too hard to root for 1 side, but not to early to give it some thought. A lot of "good teams" are sitting at 1-2.. . That would give us a 1 game lead on them.

He had a legit beef. Guy was going out for a screen, so they tackled him.

looked to me like the back was trying to block then release for the screen and got flatten....Brady looked that way and saw nothing looked middle, then threw back where the screen was supposed to be

Hell yeah! We're still technically in 2nd place via tiebreaker but having the Pats at 2-1 really helps us. The rematch in Foxboro on Nov.12th I believe is going to be a HUGE game and may be a game that gets moved to SNF or MNF if both teams are at .500 or above. (which one gets to change)?

The Pats defense is not the problem - I don't even think Brady is the problem - I think the play calling is timid as heck. You all can say the Pats miss Adam, branch whomever - you know who they really miss? Charlie Weiss. Without question. You saw it last year - and with the reciever issue this year - WE REALLY MISS HIM.

Newsflash: The divison could be anyone's! :)

Archived