New Logo for JetNation.com

PhinHater

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i believe he is from JERSEY..i know he owns 1000 acres in bedminster...

Not that it's any of my business, but airing this dispute in this manner was bush league BS. The other crap that's going on (from what I gather) is even bigger BS. Here's a piece of free advice for phinhater - learn to take criticism and suggestions because you have a lot talent. Doing things like this stunt will not help advance your cause, your potential, or your career if you choose to go into web design. $.02 for you ph - take it or leave it, doesn't matter to me.

All, please consider the attached image in deciding the direction of the new logo.

We think this theme may be helpful in recruiting the Saturday morning market.

Word on the street is JetNation is already in talks with Boo Berry, to further establish presence in the visually amused segment.

post-658-12804639570419_thumb.jpg

i know i dont really matter much...but as max and a few others have made note to in this thread, the logo and design doesnt really matter, at least not to me. I can come here and get all the jet-biased(and ofcourse anti-herm as well) news i need. And at times it gets pretty dag on funny as well. I don't post all the time, but i look at this website everyday, and the last thing i notice is the design...i look at the words.

just my input, sorry if i stir the pot or anything lol

i know i dont really matter much...but as max and a few others have made note to in this thread, the logo and design doesnt really matter, at least not to me. I can come here and get all the jet-biased(and ofcourse anti-herm as well) news i need. And at times it gets pretty dag on funny as well. I don't post all the time, but i look at this website everyday, and the last thing i notice is the design...i look at the words.

just my input, sorry if i stir the pot or anything lol

This site is made special because of the content and the members- fancy doohickies might make it nicer to look but where is the beef as Wendy's used to say.

I like the existing logo. Quite frankly, the new one offered looks like a toy truck to me. Not that my opinion matters much, but is Max marketing this place to kids?

Trust me, the logo is everywhere. I've been with Brenda - the ah-hem- Marketing Director. She dispenses JN cards like cheap candy.

BREAKING NEWS -

I JUST RETURNED HOME FROM A RED WINGS HOCKEY GAME TO READ THIS JUVENILE BULL$HIT.

SINCE WE'RE PLAYING HIGH SCHOOL CANDY ASS DRAMA FILLED GAMES TONIGHT, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO REQUEST PUBLIC OPINION ON WHETHER I SHOULD MERELY TRIM OR GO ALL OUT AND SHAVE MY BALLS. AS YOU ARE WELL AWARE I AM NEWLY SINGLE AND FEEL THAT SHAVING MY BALLS AND KEEPING A BALD SACK WOULD GREAT MOVE MY SEX LIFE FORWARD, WHILE MAX FEELS THAT HAIRY AND SCARY IS THE WAY TO KEEP IT.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, PLEASE TELL MAX HE IS WRONG, AS I AND AM ATTENTION NEEDING WHORE AND FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE A PRIVATE PISSING MATCH PUBLIC.

THANK YOU,

A NEWLY TESTICULARLY SVELTE G.O.B

That old one looks like a morning talk show logo out of Omaha Nebraska. It is definetly not a sports logo.

JoJo --

Thank you for signing up. JetNation is truly the site that cares. I do appreciate your feedback. And honestly I hadn't realized we were neglecting a whole market. Middle America here we come!

JNLOGO-final-06-coffee.gif

Archived