This deserves it's own thread...Jets=10-6

SoFlaJets

hey cut us some slack Gainzo after what we had to endure last season-with our HC being exposed as the blundering idiot that could have ruined us for a generation if it wetren't for what Mangini has instilled-myself?I was calling for 12-4 SB appearance last summer...talk about a letdown

I couldn't help myself!

Why is 9-7 or 10-6 out of the question? Some of the articles today show it.

Very winnable games: vs. Detroit, @ Cleveland, vs. Houston, @ Green Bay & vs. Oakland --- That's 5 games right freakin' there. If we win those games, that's 7 wins.

Games most likely will lose in: vs Indianapolis, @ Jacksonville & vs Chicago

Games that are a toss up: vs. Miami (which I view as winnable but I'm going with the article), @ Miami, @ New England, vs. Buffalo & @ Minnesota. --- That's 5 toss up games and if you can win 3 out of 5, you're 10-6, even 2 of 5 and you're 9-7.

How is it impossible? Look at the schedule.

It's very possible, I predicted before the season started that 9-7 with an outside shot at the playoffs. Now, 10-6 is probable, especially after we beat the colts in the meadowlands on sunday.

My other prediction concerns Pats v. Cincy, here it is for the Pats: "Pain" clubber lang style!

It's very possible, I predicted before the season started that 9-7 with an outside shot at the playoffs. Now, 10-6 is probable, especially after we beat the colts in the meadowlands on sunday.

My other prediction concerns Pats v. Cincy, here it is for the Pats: "Pain" clubber lang style!

The Pats won't know what hit them after they leave Cincinnati. It won't be close. It'll be a 14 point loss for New England, but they'll be making it that close late.

that's my exact feelings too Raffy-AFTER we win Sunday 10-6 is my new prediction up from 9-7-Pats are going to get romped Sunday

that's my exact feelings too Raffy-AFTER we win Sunday 10-6 is my new prediction up from 9-7-Pats are going to get romped Sunday

The Jets beating an elite team like the Colts?

When the hell was the last time the Jets beat an "elite" team in the NFL?

Hell, they dropped the last 7 straight games to the Pats.

The Pats aren't "elite." Haven't you read the board for the last year?

1969? I think the Colts were overrated though. Somethings never change.

10-6 HERE WE COME!

Btw, Pats fans are just in a pissy mood because we're happy for the first time in a while and they are staring down the barrel of mediocre. Talk about lame, gees!

Oh yeah, they're also pissed because they're about to be a .500 ball club!

BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

that's OK raffy wait until Sunday night at around 7:30 when the reality sinks in with us leading the division at 3-1 and them at 2-2...it's going to be like the Titanic with Pats fans jumping off every Jets board like rats deserting a sinking ship

that's OK raffy wait until Sunday night at around 7:30 when the reality sinks in with us leading the division at 3-1 and them at 2-2...it's going to be like the Titanic with Pats fans jumping off every Jets board like rats deserting a sinking ship

The Titanic had a better chance of staying afloat after hitting the iceberg, then the Jets do of beating the Colts on Sunday.

You beat the lowly Titans and Bills and you really think you can beat an elite team like the Colts?

Hell, you lost to the Pats for the 7th straight time, and they aren't even playing good football.

The Titanic had a better chance of staying afloat after hitting the iceberg, then the Jets do of beating the Colts on Sunday.

this thread needs to be a sticky is right-Tex doing his best Captain Smith impersonation.."even God himself couldn't sink this ship"...

• 3 months later...
Exactly.

Jets fans are so friggn' delusional.

It will take the Jets two seasons to win 10 games.

They are not a good football team.

I do.

If you think the Jets are going to win 10 games this year, you have a problem with reality.

The Jets are just not that good.

The Jets WILL win 10 games in 2 years.

Damn, I must have missed it.

When was it announced that the Jets are playing 22 games this year instead of 16?

We need to make this thread a sticky. We are 3 weeks into the season and the Jets are going to make the playoffs? This is crazy. Even for Jets fans!

Gainzo, what do you expect?

These are delusional Jet fans we are talking about.

Gotta love that free search feature :yahoo:

Why is 9-7 or 10-6 out of the question? Some of the articles today show it.

Very winnable games: vs. Detroit, @ Cleveland, vs. Houston, @ Green Bay & vs. Oakland --- That's 5 games right freakin' there. If we win those games, that's 7 wins.

Games most likely will lose in: vs Indianapolis, @ Jacksonville & vs Chicago

Games that are a toss up: vs. Miami (which I view as winnable but I'm going with the article), @ Miami, @ New England, vs. Buffalo & @ Minnesota. --- That's 5 toss up games and if you can win 3 out of 5, you're 10-6, even 2 of 5 and you're 9-7.

How is it impossible? Look at the schedule.

Very Winnable: 4-1

Most Likely lose: 0-3

Toss Up: 4-1

AND WE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN CLEVELAND!!!!

There was some classic Tex in this thread-I should have agreed with Sperm Edwards about the 11 win thing-it's MY fault we lost

What are you talking about SFJ? I'm a hater pessimist who thinks everyone on the Jets sucks and we could only win 11 games by planting some magic beans in Mangini's 5" deep navel. Haven't you heard?

What are you talking about SFJ? I'm a hater pessimist who thinks everyone on the Jets sucks and we could only win 11 games by planting some magic beans in Mangini's 5" deep navel. Haven't you heard?

the only thing you and I disagree on now is the upcoming Chad/Clemens situation-anybody who doubts that your blood is not green hasn't been here long enough.Magic beans in the belly button?? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Archived