A quick Thank You to Max for allowing me to write here

I'm going to continue to do the Report Card's here but I landed the job of covering the Jets & Giants for my College Newspaper after the Professor checked out my blog work as well as the Repot Card's & articles that I have wrote here. So, thank you Max, without you giving me that job first, who knows if I'd be able to add this to my college resume some day.

I'm going to continue to do the Report Card's here but I landed the job of covering the Jets & Giants for my College Newspaper after the Professor checked out my blog work as well as the Repot Card's & articles that I have wrote here. So, thank you Max, without you giving me that job first, who knows if I'd be able to add this to my college resume some day.

Good for you Joe- jetnation may have launched the career of the next Mike Lupica.

Joe --

Thank you! I was really glad when you told me about writing for the College paper. This is a good news and someday when you are covering the Jets at camp with our press passes you can say you were there from the very beginning!

Good luck!

We need a link to that paper's website, 124.

Archived