Jets Performance This Year

PatsFanTX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAWN............note to Pats troll community; we don't really care

Exactly, my friend. I really do not care.

I have as little interest in posts about NE post-season appearances as hearing about Fish or Bills post-season trials and tribulations. Who gives a crap?

It is of no interest to me. If I wanted to talk about the glory days of other teams, I'd go to their team sites. It's stupid to keep posting that stuff here when no one cares about it. It's just a useless waste of bandwidth.

The Jets' performance this year has been predictably up and down. There have been bright spots and glaring deficiencies. There is this aversion to saying it is a "rebuilding year", so let's call it a transition year, filled with CS growing pains, and a lack of ballers at key positions.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Tx said that the Jets would finish last behind the Pats, Fins and Bills. The Jets have taken a HUGE step in the right direction. With a 35 year old coach, they have already beaten 2 of those 3 teams. The Fins are struggling and may have invested in a franchise QB that isn't that. Their franchise RB has yet to break out.

The Bills -- in Tx's words have a very fast defense. That is great because their franchise QB is laying eggs. And that coaching staff, oh, okay.

Anyhow -- the Jets are 3 and 3. If they beat only losing teams so far I don't mind. Nobody here is proclaiming that the Jets are great. Tx wants to say that we are wearing Jets colored glasses. Yet it is simply untrue. Nobody here is predicting 10 and 6.

Hell nobody is even predicting 5 and 3 at the break. We all seem to realize they might be 4 and 4. Regardless it is Tx that is wearing the Pats colored glasses. They let their WR go, Brady is crying about it. And the Pats have taken advantage of a soft schedule. Just like the Jets.

The Pats days as an elite team are over. They had a nice ride. I am sure all that memorabilia looks good on PFIKSH's walls. But you know what? It is in the past.

You guys really need to deal with it.

Max, is it that time of the month already?

Exactly, my friend. I really do not care.

I have as little interest in posts about NE post-season appearances as hearing about Fish or Bills post-season trials and tribulations. Who gives a crap?

It is of no interest to me. If I wanted to talk about the glory days of other teams, I'd go to their team sites. It's stupid to keep posting that stuff here when no one cares about it. It's just a useless waste of bandwidth.

The Jets' performance this year has been predictably up and down. There have been bright spots and glaring deficiencies. There is this aversion to saying it is a "rebuilding year", so let's call it a transition year, filled with CS growing pains, and a lack of ballers at key positions.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Ahem

I suspect that the Jets performance this season has far exceeded everyone's expectations....including me. If you manage to find a way to stop the run, you may actually have yourselves a good team. Not great, but good.

Can't argue with that.

Now if you can tutor some of your NE allies on the art of honest and balanced posting we'd be all set.

;-)

Tx said that the Jets would finish last behind the Pats, Fins and Bills. The Jets have taken a HUGE step in the right direction. With a 35 year old coach, they have already beaten 2 of those 3 teams. The Fins are struggling and may have invested in a franchise QB that isn't that. Their franchise RB has yet to break out.

The Bills -- in Tx's words have a very fast defense. That is great because their franchise QB is laying eggs. And that coaching staff, oh, okay.

Anyhow -- the Jets are 3 and 3. If they beat only losing teams so far I don't mind. Nobody here is proclaiming that the Jets are great. Tx wants to say that we are wearing Jets colored glasses. Yet it is simply untrue. Nobody here is predicting 10 and 6.

Hell nobody is even predicting 5 and 3 at the break. We all seem to realize they might be 4 and 4. Regardless it is Tx that is wearing the Pats colored glasses. They let their WR go, Brady is crying about it. And the Pats have taken advantage of a soft schedule. Just like the Jets.

The Pats days as an elite team are over. They had a nice ride. I am sure all that memorabilia looks good on PFIKSH's walls. But you know what? It is in the past.

Maximus....it sure does.

While the Jets have exceeded my expectations, I thought they had a legit 0-16 in them. The year is far from over and they are only 2 games ahead of the Phins and one ahead of the Jills. The season is still young.

;-)

Maximus....it sure does.

While the Jets have exceeded my expectations, I thought they had a legit 0-16 in them. The year is far from over and they are only 2 games ahead of the Phins and one ahead of the Jills. The season is still young.

And the Pats are only one game (win) ahead of us.

And your point is?

BZ

Tx wants to say that we are wearing Jets colored glasses. Yet it is simply untrue. Nobody here is predicting 10 and 6.

WTF, I predicted a 10-6 season (I think BZ did also and sperm went with 11-5) and yes, I have my green colored glasses (empty Heineken bottles) If that a problem for anyone, deal with it. :wink:

it is interesting how when some male poster doesnt like what another male poster says...it is aa reference to a woman's menstrual cycle...

funny cause the women here are a lot more level heaaded then the vaast majority of the men.

we caan take a joke and not go whinning to the powers that be...

we take it and we give it out... can the same be said for all you Y chromosomes?

by the way...anyone haave any candy corn?

...with two less losses....and YOUR point is?

I know it will be hard for you... but you have played one less game (one loss) and one more won game (another loss).

You also haven't won against any good teams.

Sep 10 Buffalo Won 19-17 - Nice. Barely win against a 2-4 team.

Sep 17 @N.Y. Jets Won 24-17 - Nice second half.

Sep 24 Denver Lost 7-17 - Oops. Lost to a good team.

Oct 1 @Cincinnati Won 38-13 - The Bengals just lost to TB. Nuff said.

Oct 8 Miami Won 20-10 - Another 1-5 team.

So when have you beat the good teams? Where did you take down the Colts or Jags?

In fact, of the two teams that we have both played we have both won.

BZ

it is interesting how when some male poster doesnt like what another male poster says...it is aa reference to a woman's menstrual cycle...

funny cause the women here are a lot more level heaaded then the vaast majority of the men.

we take it and we give it out... can the same be said for all you Y chromosomes?

=D>

POTW

Sadly it's the truth. Not one of the women here has reported a post or complained to a mod about another poster. Not one.

I know it will be hard for you... but you have played one less game (one loss) and one more won game (another loss).

You also haven't won against any good teams.

Sep 10 Buffalo Won 19-17 - Nice. Barely win against a 2-4 team.

Sep 17 @N.Y. Jets Won 24-17 - Nice second half.

Sep 24 Denver Lost 7-17 - Oops. Lost to a good team.

Oct 1 @Cincinnati Won 38-13 - The Bengals just lost to TB. Nuff said.

Oct 8 Miami Won 20-10 - Another 1-5 team.

So when have you beat the good teams? Where did you take down the Colts or Jags?

In fact, of the two teams that we have both played we have both won.

BZ

Damn! You got me! The Jets are just as good, if not better, than the Pats. I concede the season! I will ignore the fact that Rudy Johnson would probably run for 125 on the Jets....that is pure spectulation. Jets rule!

If it makes you feel any beter, TX - my predictions really suck. Go check out the JN pick'em pool at Yahoo. Yes, I stink.

We ladies need to stick together. We are out numbered. Strong, but out numbered. Plus, what GG posted was dead on.

I didn't think you would respond because I spoke football and you couldn't knock what I said.

Instead you went the potty mouth route. Which I am okay with btw. So to answer your question: I am not sure. What color are your lips right now?

Gotta puke now.

And you said the Yankees would win the world series this year. So what is your point? TX sucks at predictions as badly as you?

I am 50/50 on my predictions. I predicted that you were mean and self centered before I met you. So that keeps me at my career average!

I didn't think you would respond because I spoke football and you couldn't knock what I said.

Instead you went the potty mouth route. Which I am okay with btw. So to answer your question: I am not sure. What color are your lips right now?

Gotta puke now.

POTW nominee

Damn! You got me! The Jets are just as good, if not better, than the Pats. I concede the season! I will ignore the fact that Rudy Johnson would probably run for 125 on the Jets....that is pure spectulation. Jets rule!

Oh no.. your sarcasm instead of an actual rebuttal is just too much to take.

Ok... just for you, one more shot.

BZ

So we'll just have to wait four weeks when the Jets play the Pats in the cow pasture.

Come on JetMo, the Jets have lost 7 straight games against the Pats.

Trust me, nothing will change in Foxboro.

You guys have been predicting Jets wins over the Pats for the last 4 years now.

How has that turned out?;)

Archived