Jets Performance This Year

PatsFanTX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jets are 3-0 against teams with a combined winning percentage (4-14) of 22.2%.

The Jets are 0-3 against teams with a combined winning percentage (12-3) of 80.0%.

Will the Jets ever beat a good football team?

Discuss.

Um.....they.....um.....**Crickets chirping**

The Jets are 3-0 against teams with a combined winning percentage (4-14) of 22.2%.

The Jets are 0-3 against teams with a combined winning percentage (12-3) of 80.0%.

Discuss.

Will you ever stop trolling?

Discuss.

Please stay on-topic and discuss the thread title.

Thanks.

last I checked a win is a win regardless of the opponent. jets are 3 - 3 in a year of many young players new coaches. the future looks bright. Any given sundaymeans there are no bad teams in the nfl. cards played pretty well last night

Aren't the Pats 4-8 in 2005 and 2006 against teams with a winning record?

And?

Maybe Brady and Belichick never win another title, playoff game or division title. Maybe.

Does not erase the fact they had a dynasty. Granted, fans like yourself and many others on this site look past the obvious. The Patriots are a young team. They have a set of coaches that know how to coach. Yes, they have some issues, but the whole league does. Maybe they will never go 34-4 in back-to-back seasons again, but the winning is far from over.

And?

Maybe Brady and Belichick never win another title, playoff game or division title. Maybe.

Does not erase the fact they had a dynasty. Granted, fans like yourself and many others on this site look past the obvious. The Patriots are a young team. They have a set of coaches that know how to coach. Yes, they have some issues, but the whole league does. Maybe they will never go 34-4 in back-to-back seasons again, but the winning is far from over.

YAWN............note to Pats troll community; we don't really care

And?

PFSIKH ----history lessons are for Yankee fans. If you wanna pile on in a thread about our record against winning teams you have to take the PATS current 4-8 record in those situations as well.

Also ,why is the part I bolded in your response not true of the "current" Jets team.

Discuss.

that is what average teams are supposed to do.

And?

The Pats are young? We can't overlook that, but you can overlook the fact that the Jets were 4-12 last year, have a new defensive set, lost 2 of their 3 best defensive players, replaced a perennial pro-bowl center with a rookie, a rookie LT, have a qb coming off 2 shoulder surgeries and lost a hall of fame running back? How many teams beat teams with a 12-3 record? The answer is 3. How many of those were 4-12 last year? Tex is the one that said Pennington would fail against the Bills fast young D and that the Dolphins would stomp us. I've got news for you, the Pats are the worst team to beat the Jets.

Discuss.

Actually that's not true, dumbass. That's their record only after winning/losing to the Jets. But...

The teams we beat are a combined 4-11 (.267) vs the rest of the NFL.

The teams we lost to are a combined 9-3 (.750) vs the rest of the NFL.

Much more impressive. A-hole.

Actually that's not true, dumbass. That's their record only after winning/losing to the Jets. But...

The teams we beat are a combined 4-11 (.267) vs the rest of the NFL.

The teams we lost to are a combined 9-3 (.750) vs the rest of the NFL.

Much more impressive. A-hole.

Great spin Spermy.

But you didn't answer my question.

When will the Jets beat a team with a winning record?

Great spin Spermy.

Hard to say since we don't play many. We have Chicago, NE, and maybe Minny will still be >.500.

I did notice the subtlety in which a Jets/Pats common opponent was a tough team when NE eked out a win on a safety & they're a loser (read: pushover) team when the Jets beat them a week later. Talk about spin.

Great spin Spermy.

maybe soon , maybe later, maybe never.......... now will you go away with your assinine line of questions.

This is not a year when the jets are expected to beat good teams. we're 3-3. we're happy, we have hope for the future

maybe soon , maybe later, maybe never.......... now will you go away with your assinine line of questions.

This is not a year when the jets are expected to beat good teams. we're 3-3. we're happy, we have hope for the future

Insert another insane and completely pointless distort here.

Ah, good. I'm glad I let my anger out for the day, time to watch The View.

Discuss.

with a new HC and new system, we could be looking at 0-6,,

so what he had done is very repectable 6 games into his tenure,,

u know that although i am sure u r lookin for yuks..

this is exactly what u would expect from a good coach,, install new system and still be able to beat bad teams early in new regime,, then the next year or so is a process of fine tuning team to be .500 vs the good team,,

that formaula will give u a playoff spot...

with a new HC and new system, we could be looking at 0-6,,

so what he had done is very repectable 6 games into his tenure,,

u know that although i am sure u r lookin for yuks..

this is exactly what u would expect from a good coach,, install new system and still be able to beat bad teams early in new regime,, then the next year or so is a process of fine tuning team to be .500 vs the good team,,

that formaula will give u a playoff spot...

;)

Discuss.

Ignoring the fact that the Jets are rebuilding, have you looked at the elite teams in the league? Exactly who have the Bears beaten? What about the Ravens?

Tx said that the Jets would finish last behind the Pats, Fins and Bills. The Jets have taken a HUGE step in the right direction. With a 35 year old coach, they have already beaten 2 of those 3 teams. The Fins are struggling and may have invested in a franchise QB that isn't that. Their franchise RB has yet to break out.

The Bills -- in Tx's words have a very fast defense. That is great because their franchise QB is laying eggs. And that coaching staff, oh, okay.

Anyhow -- the Jets are 3 and 3. If they beat only losing teams so far I don't mind. Nobody here is proclaiming that the Jets are great. Tx wants to say that we are wearing Jets colored glasses. Yet it is simply untrue. Nobody here is predicting 10 and 6.

Hell nobody is even predicting 5 and 3 at the break. We all seem to realize they might be 4 and 4. Regardless it is Tx that is wearing the Pats colored glasses. They let their WR go, Brady is crying about it. And the Pats have taken advantage of a soft schedule. Just like the Jets.

The Pats days as an elite team are over. They had a nice ride. I am sure all that memorabilia looks good on PFIKSH's walls. But you know what? It is in the past.

You guys really need to deal with it.

Archived