Cheerleaders: Merged

jetsrule128

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They weren't bad...there were nothing compared to the dolphins, texans, bucs, or cowboys...but they weren't bad.

Its a step in the right direction. Soon we will exorcise the ghost of Wellington Mara that has been haunting us since we took up residence in Giants Stadium.

I kinda liked that the Jets never had cheerleaders, it's actually unique in sports not too.

There are a LOT of teams in the NFL without cheerleaders. Ultimately though, very few fans dislike cheerleaders, and a LOT like having them, so they're always a good bet. BESIDES the Giants are vehemently opposed to cheerleaders, and I like any move that makes us different from the Giants (we need to reclaim our identity).

Cheerleaders/Flag Girls don't bother me, but I could care less. I have always found cheerleaders to be annoying. Yeah, they look good, but there are hot chicks in the stands as well.

I kinda like that the Jets don't have cheerleaders, it's actually unique in sports not too.

When you are feeezing your a--ss off or your team is losing we need some diversions.

When you're freezing your ass off, the cheerleaders have on as much as you do.

Leave the stadium and go to a nudie bar.

Calm down there Mr. Policeman- any of the women that want to be cheerleaders they would know the requirements for the job by the way.

Archived