Merriman suspended 4 games for steriods

harris5214

Well he's certainly on his way even more so now to being the next LT. Now we need some off the field issues and they'll be mano-a-mano.;)

Depressing knowing this, I truely thought Merriman was clean and had worked his balls off to get where he was, this really does ****ing suck for the NFL. What a shame.

Well he's certainly on his way even more so now to being the next LT. Now we need some off the field issues and they'll be mano-a-mano.;)

Depressing knowing this, I truely thought Merriman was clean and had worked his balls off to get where he was, this really does ****ing suck for the NFL. What a shame.

You would be very depressed to know that about 60% of NFL players are on juice, and about 75% have tried it once in their lives.

keep this in mind before we go bashing steroid users in the nfl. it's not like they're swallowing horsetablets like the guys you see in you're local gym who can't clap their hands.

It seems they are in just about everything on the shelf these days. I doubt very much merriman or anyone else is deliberatly taking steroids to improve their play in the nfl.

keep this in mind before we go bashing steroid users in the nfl. it's not like they're swallowing horsetablets like the guys you see in you're local gym who can't clap their hands.

It seems they are in just about everything on the shelf these days. I doubt very much merriman or anyone else is deliberatly taking steroids to improve their play in the nfl.

Bull freakin poop. No way you're going to convince me "steroids" are in supplements you can find at GNC. These guys may not be taking "horsetablets". They actually take some very well engineered testaterone enhancers as well as HGH that make them grow and swell up in a way nothing on the shelf can. Do some reading up on the subject.

Bull freakin poop. No way you're going to convince me "steroids" are in supplements you can find at GNC. These guys may not be taking "horsetablets". They actually take some very well engineered testaterone enhancers as well as HGH that make them grow and swell up in a way nothing on the shelf can. Do some reading up on the subject.

thanks kloogy but I prefer to risk annoying the crap outta you than read up on a subject involving steroids. ;)

Archived