Brady still having shoulder issues?

SoFlaJets

i love how all you A-holes disect every team that plays against you, but NEVER the PATS...

TYPICAL..

You really have to take a closer look at the teams they have faced.

Washington - Portis was injured

Carolina - Williams averaged 5.7 ypc against them.

Chicago - Bottom half of the league in rushing

Buffalo - Only slightly better than Chicago

Detroit - Same story again, their O line is decimated

Seattle - No Alexander

I think we're going to be able to run the ball on these guys. On that turf, it will be Maroney that shines.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love how all you A-holes disect every team that plays against you, but NEVER the PATS...

TYPICAL..

Sun 9/10 Buffalo W 19-17---Branch hold-out

Sun 9/17 at NY Jets W 24-17---BB hates Mangini

Sun 9/24 Denver L 7-17----Brady had a broken heart

Sun 10/1 at Cincinnati W 38-13----BB called in the PD to scare Bungles

Sun 10/8 Miami W 20-10---Ummm..Miami Sucks

bye

Sun 10/22 at Buffalo W 28-6---Ummm Buffalo sucks

TYPICAL..

Hey, sorry, them's are just the facts. The two best rushing teams they faced didn't have their star running backs. Sure, maybe their run D is good but judging from that, I'm not going to be that concerned. The one team that did have success against them used a smaller speed back. That's why I think Maroney could do well against them.

Attention Max, Faba and whomever else is Moderating these days: I've just been called an a@@hole! Personal attacks are not tolerated...blah, blah, blah.....treat people with respect....blah, blah, blah.....;)

blah, blah, blah... use the report icon... blah, blah, blah...

BZ

I diddnt know I had to only post on a certain board, thanks for helping me out.

Don't listen to him. No pressure here. Post wherever you want. Just don't feed the animals when you are here. That's all we ask!

Don't listen to him. No pressure here. Post wherever you want. Just don't feed the animals when you are here. That's all we ask!

Max: Just don't turn JN into sig hell like the other place.

Penguins are cool, but not cool when dressed in green!

I donate to anti-PETA organizations.

Kill them all, animals have no rights accordinding to the Constitution.;)

Poor, poor penguins.

I'm going to start an NFL franchise and name them the Penguins. I just need about $500M first probably. And maybe a city.

I refuse to let a Pats fan on a JETS MESSAGE board with even a worse sig then a penguin tell me what to do. :box:

What is up with the penguins?

What a Jet dressed in a Jets hat was too hard to draw? Verde could probably help with the vectors and everything.

Greenmachine -

No doubt those pics (although he looks great) weren't his best move. However, you can't question Brady's toughness on the field - in the lockeroom, in the film room, etc. The guy is awesome and as a Pats fan I am sooooo grateful that he leads my favorite team (thank you, Mo Lewis!)

Still - Penguins are for fags.;)

Archived