Brady still having shoulder issues?

SoFlaJets

Greenmachine -

No doubt those pics (although he looks great) weren't his best move. However, you can't question Brady's toughness on the field - in the lockeroom, in the film room, etc. The guy is awesome and as a Pats fan I am sooooo grateful that he leads my favorite team (thank you, Mo Lewis!)

Still - Penguins are for fags.;)

The 2 guys in Brokeback Mountain were pretty "tough" at work, too:box:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does that make you a fag hag?

Silly question, you're a Brady fan

If being a Brady fan makes me a fag hag, so be it! At least I can get to watch a winner on the field and get fashion tips off of it. What does the penguin do for you?

Tom Brady's condition is technically a case of degenerative pastosis (Throwing arm becomes progressivly more noodle-like over time). The causes for this condition can vary from person to person but in the case of Brady it is suspected that he is suffering from buyers remorse over his contract renewal after seeing the large dollars being handed out to QB's across the league. "Large dollars" let us remind you that he left on the table so the organization would have enough to pay for other people to get theirs like, well like Deion Branch for example or the brown envelope of used 100's that was used to pay off BB's mistress.

HGow stupid does Tom Brady feel about that now? Can a hold out be too far in the future for our Tom?

How much does his fastball measure on the radar gun nowdays? With pitchers they become "crafty" as their fastball disappears. What I wonder is the euphamism in football?

Did Deion Branch call him up after last week to talk about how there is no QB in Seattle now that Matt has gone down with a dinged-up knee?

I think it is time for Tom Brady and all New England Patriots players of note to recognize that their club will simply never spend the going rate for their services and if they should happen to get injured that the club will just cut them loose without even a single look back in the rear view mirror. Time to engineer your exit strategy Tommy boy.

Tom Brady's condition is technically a case of degenerative pastosis (Throwing arm becomes progressivly more noodle-like over time). The causes for this condition can vary from person to person but in the case of Brady it is suspected that he is suffering from buyers remorse over his contract renewal after seeing the large dollars being handed out to QB's across the league. "Large dollars" let us remind you that he left on the table so the organization would have enough to pay for other people to get theirs like, well like Deion Branch for example or the brown envelope of used 100's that was used to pay off BB's mistress.

HGow stupid does Tom Brady feel about that now? Can a hold out be too far in the future for our Tom?

How much does his fastball measure on the radar gun nowdays? With pitchers they become "crafty" as their fastball disappears. What I wonder is the euphamism in football?

Did Deion Branch call him up after last week to talk about how there is no QB in Seattle now that Matt has gone down with a dinged-up knee?

I think it is time for Tom Brady and all New England Patriots players of note to recognize that their club will simply never spend the going rate for their services and if they should happen to get injured that the club will just cut them loose without even a single look back in the rear view mirror. Time to engineer your exit strategy Tommy boy.

This post was almost amusing until you tried to make a point.

Do you think he is still lamenting that after seeing his center get a new contract?

Or do you think Tom called Deoin last week and said, "Did money buy you happiness? I hope you enjoy watching us this post season."

This post was almost amusing until you tried to make a point.

Do you think he is still lamenting that after seeing his center get a new contract?

Or do you think Tom called Deoin last week and said, "Did money buy you happiness? I hope you enjoy watching us this post season."

Don't be silly PFSIKH, just because the center got A CONTRACT does not mean that he necessarily got paid the going rate. All Deion Branch was asking for was a little respect and the going rate, probably a little less if truth be told but the cheapo organization tried to play hardball as they have with so many others. Do you really think that Tom Brady is so stupid that he does not read the newspapars and see where his own compensation places him in relation to his peers? Players I might add with far less impressive resumes.

If team happiness is not important why does everyone talk it up as being such a big thing?

You are in a very weak division this year and I do include the Jets in that evaluation. Playing six games against the east will mask a whole boatload of internal meltdown. Picture Dorian Gray. There is unrest on the good ship Titanic and it is only a matter of time before players start to keep mental note at all times about how far away they are from the nearest lifeboat.

Whether or not Branch is happy in Seattle is neither here nor there. The point in case it escpaed your attention is how happy are the players left behind after the Pats front office forced him out?

Don't be silly PFSIKH, just because the center got A CONTRACT does not mean that he necessarily got paid the going rate. All Deion Branch was asking for was a little respect and the going rate, probably a little less if truth be told but the cheapo organization tried to play hardball as they have with so many others. Do you really think that Tom Brady is so stupid that he does not read the newspapars and see where his own compensation places him in relation to his peers? Players I might add with far less impressive resumes.

If team happiness is not important why does everyone talk it up as being such a big thing?

You are in a very weak division this year and I do include the Jets in that evaluation. Playing six games against the east will mask a whole boatload of internal meltdown. Picture Dorian Gray. There is unrest on the good ship Titanic and it is only a matter of time before players start to keep mental note at all times about how far away they are from the nearest lifeboat.

Whether or not Branch is happy in Seattle is neither here nor there. The point in case it escpaed your attention is how happy are the players left behind after the Pats front office forced him out?

Brady knew his going rate and purposely took less, because in his own words "you can't build a team when one guy takes up the entire salary cap." So not only does he know he could get more somewhere else, he probably expects his teammates to follow his example and put the team and winning rings ahead of a few extra million dollars. That is why the man has 3 SB rings and this team will always be in contention. Brady and the others know that they have enough money to live off of for the rest of their lives, they'd rather have those SB rings than the extra 5 homes. You don't need that much to live well in life.

You think Damien Woody and David Givens are happy playing for bottom-feeding teams?

I hope they enjoy the money.

You think Damien Woody and David Givens are happy playing for bottom-feeding teams?

I hope they enjoy the money.

thats exactly why they are happy though tx, they got their money. If winning was what the loved most, theyd still be with the pats. IMHO, they'd be better off in NE than with a little extra money, seeing as Givens would be Brady's #1 now...but hey...more power to him and his money

thats exactly why they are happy though tx, they got their money. If winning was what the loved most, theyd still be with the pats. IMHO, they'd be better off in NE than with a little extra money, seeing as Givens would be Brady's #1 now...but hey...more power to him and his money

I don't begrudge any player in the NFL for trying to get the most money possible.

Their careers are so short, they deserve to get what "the market is willing to pay".

And don't let players kid you, the money is far more important to winning for about 95% of them.;)

Actually EM, Koppen's contract is in the top 5 for his position.

I think your point might have some vaildity if Brady was the only one to take less money, but he has not. Bruschi has taken less. Vrabel, Koppen, Light and Neal could have sought better deals elsewhere but elected to stay for less.

Plus let's look at Brady again. In 2002, he signed a 5 yr-30 million dollar contract with 9.5 in signing bonus. Last year he signed a 5 yr extension believed to be worth 60 million with 14.5 million up front in signing bonus and another 12 million that was paid this season. He is on the books for 10yr-90 million and 36 million in bonus. He is not exactly poor.

For that kind of coin, it would be nice to see him hit a wide open receiver 30 yards downfield without over-throwing him by 10 yards.

Noodle arm brady overcompensates, because otherwise it is 10 yards short and falls harmlessly or is picked off;)

Archived