Brady still having shoulder issues?

SoFlaJets

Patriots | Spann limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:22:43 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots CB Antwain Spann (shoulder) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is probable for Week 8.

Patriots | Andrews limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:17:05 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots CB Willie Andrews (thigh) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is probable for Week 8.

Patriots | Wilson limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:14:22 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots S Eugene Wilson (hamstring) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8. S Artrell Hawkins will start in Wilson's place if he is unable to play.

Patriots | Warren limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:09:16 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots DL Ty Warren (shoulder) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

Patriots | Neal limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:07:13 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots OG Stephen Neal (shoulder) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

Patriots | Hobbs limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:57:09 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots CB Ellis Hobbs (wrist) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

Patriots | Faulk limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:54:57 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots RB Kevin Faulk (ankle) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

Patriots | D. Davis limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:52:08 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots LB Don Davis (leg) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

Patriots | Hochstein limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:48:19 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots OG Russ Hochstein (knee) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

Patriots | Seymour limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:43:17 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots DL Richard Seymour (elbow) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8. DL Jarvis Green might start in Seymour's place if he is unable to play.

Patriots | Brady practices Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:36:48 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (shoulder) practiced Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is probable for Week 8.

Patriots | Graham limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:33:45 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots TE Daniel Graham (ankle) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8. TE David Thomas could get more playing time if Graham is unable to play.

Patriots | Kaczur limited in practice Wednesday

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:31:50 -0700

Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots OT Nick Kaczur (shoulder) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Oct. 25 and is questionable for Week 8.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows.

He is always on the list for it. I do not remember what it is, but I think he hurt it several years back against the Titans.

With Belichick, I think it is partially a middle finger to the league for the need of an injury report.

on a serious note: i wonder what his injury really is...

you do sometimes see him wince(sp) in pain on the sidelines or stretch out his throwing arm...

obviously it isnt that serious but ..just curious.

he was trying to remove a gerbil and he strained his shoulder. Apparently it didnt want to come out and Richard Gere wasnt helping any

Yea, especially after he overthrows a wide open WR by 10 yards.:eek:

I gotta believe something is wrong. You just can't miss wide open guys like that.

i wonder if belly is pulling a HERM by playing an injured Brady;)

Yep, but the difference is Brady has NEVER missed a start in his entire NFL career.

Has PennyBoy ever missed a start?

You are just asking for Brady to tear his shoulder and end his career......

karma is a b#tch, and you've facked with the wrong b^tch too many times

Only a matter of time.

tick,,,tick,,,tick,,

I thought all the Brady lovers were over at youngstudmuffin.com.

BZ

you've actually BEEN to Pats board?

Can I nominate back to back posts for POTW? Seriously, I was LMAO reading these two consecutively.

And yes, it was definitely the receiver's fault. Which play? Every single damn one!;)

Sure is! That and his 3 Super Bowl rings. Although the 2 Super Bowl MVP's tend to make it worse. Oh well, the hazards of throwing screen passes. :)

Hummm......Brady throwing screen passes, seems to me that YAC is a key element to a screen pass, which I guess is ok for the Pats .....But not so much for the Jets recievers, according to some of the Chad bashers.....

New England's game plan:

Hand the ball to Dillon or Maroney

5-10 yard slants

Brady = Noodle arm.;)

Minny is #1 in run defense. The only weakness in the Minny D are the LB's - if you call it a weakness. Anyway, PERFECT time to screen them to death - especially those TE screens. A recipe for victory, if you ask me. But, alas, no one is asking! LOL!

Minny will stuff the run and force Brady to throw ...his arm will fall off by the middle of the 3rd quarter..LOL

Minny is #1 in run defense. The only weakness in the Minny D are the LB's - if you call it a weakness. Anyway, PERFECT time to screen them to death - especially those TE screens. A recipe for victory, if you ask me. But, alas, no one is asking! LOL!

You really have to take a closer look at the teams they have faced.

Washington - Portis was injured

Carolina - Williams averaged 5.7 ypc against them.

Chicago - Bottom half of the league in rushing

Buffalo - Only slightly better than Chicago

Detroit - Same story again, their O line is decimated

Seattle - No Alexander

I think we're going to be able to run the ball on these guys. On that turf, it will be Maroney that shines.

Archived