The Jets will win one of the next 2 games.

madmike1

What do you base that on?

Yesterday's solid performance against the Browns.

The jets got screwed out of a win yesterday and they will come out of the bye on a mission with 14 days to prepare for a patsy team with holes who will be coming off a loss.

The jets got screwed out of a win yesterday and they will come out of the bye on a mission with 14 days to prepare for a patsy team with holes.

:rolleyes:

You can say a team that underperformed for 58 minutes got screwed out of a tie.

Please tell of these holes that your team can exploit.

Indy - they are scary. Peyton is looking unreal.

Denver - has our number.

The Patriots will have to turn over the ball 5 times for the Jets to eek out a win.

Tell that to the raiders in 01. You're been given WAY too many gifts wins to pull that crap. The entire patsy title run is built on one.

You must be proud. You are a Rai-duh fan now.

It is funny it was the correct call then and it has been the orrect call the few times it has been called this year.

Maybe you and Rai-duh fan can have a pity party.

The jets got screwed out of a win yesterday and they will come out of the bye on a mission with 14 days to prepare for a patsy team with holes who will be coming off a loss.

We can beat the Pats, problem is though that they will run it down our throats. Our defense had trouble with the worst running team in the league yesterday, the Pats will feast on us...

If our Run D was a little better, I'd give us a decent shot of winning as I don't think the Pats D is all that good...

If our Run D was a little better, I'd give us a decent shot of winning as I don't think the Pats D is all that good...

Why?

They do what you have to do. They do not allow too many points. They have started to force turnovers the past three games. Chad is not scary and unless the OL shows up, Leon is going to be in control.

I will say that tonight and next week will be a good test for them.

Bad call or not... we didn't deserve to win that game. We played like a POOR Pop Warner team. It was am absolute embarrassment!

While I agree that the pats are ABSOLUTELY beatable, you can't say that the Jets will come out fired up after this loss. Look at how poorly we played against the Fish after that other embarrassing loss this season.

Why?

They do what you have to do. They do not allow too many points. They have started to force turnovers the past three games. Chad is not scary and unless the OL shows up, Leon is going to be in control.

I will say that tonight and next week will be a good test for them.

No reason really, I just don't think the Pats are as good this year as in years past. The passing game took a step down with all the lost receivers and the "D" hasn't been as good since Romeo left...

No reason really, I just don't think the Pats are as good this year as in years past. The passing game took a step down with all the lost receivers and the "D" hasn't been as good since Romeo left...

They are not as good as 2004. IMHO the best team of the belichick ERA.

You are right about the passing game. It is a work in progress right now. I think it is coming along slowly. I think the D is a little bit better then people realize. Next week and even tonight will be a good test of where they are.

For you and your Jets, better hope you steal one this year, because next year it will be more difficult. ;)

They are not as good as 2004. IMHO the best team of the belichick ERA.

You are right about the passing game. It is a work in progress right now. I think it is coming along slowly. I think the D is a little bit better then people realize. Next week and even tonight will be a good test of where they are.

For you and your Jets, better hope you steal one this year, because next year it will be more difficult. ;)

I'm not saying the "D" is bad, just not one of the top "D"'s in the league. Brady and crew do seem to be coming around, so that is good for your guys...

I tell you this, without the emergence of Maroney, I think this game would be close, but I just see you guys rushing for 200+ against us...

What?

The Pats defense is ranked 4th in the NFL in points allowed.

How is that not a "top defense"?

Simple, you've played Buffalo twice, Miami once, Denver once, and the Jets once. Ranked respectively, 30th, 29th, 27th, and 18th. Not exactly juggernaut offenses there. In your 6 games you've faced a bottom 5 offense 4 times...

The only real good offensive team you faced was Cincy, but even they are underpeforming this year...

If the weather is decent your liable to get lit up by Manning and Crew in 2 weeks...

:rolleyes:

You can say a team that underperformed for 58 minutes got screwed out of a tie.

Please tell of these holes that your team can exploit.

Indy - they are scary. Peyton is looking unreal.

Denver - has our number.

The Patriots will have to turn over the ball 5 times for the Jets to eek out a win.

Well you would know about how the refs screw you out of a game, those idiot refs did it in the snow to Oakland, and gave your pretty boy Brady the chance he never should of had right? Manning still will never win the big game cause he does not have the D to stop anyone

• 2 weeks later...

Archived