raffyD

You're at work?:eek:

Giants / Texans

Dolphins / Bears

Bengals / Ravens

Chiefs / Rams

Texans / Jaguars

Then who cares FOX games;)

Yeah, I have to cut out this week for a wedding and need to get some things done. I am listening to the Gints game though, forgot how nice it is to listen to a football game on the radio (and not to the tv broadcasters who generally all suck now).

thank god i dont have to work on sundays anymore

i think the 4 o clock game nationally is the bronco-steeler game

Thanks, I'm planning on making it home for the end of that game and then to watch the Pats/Colts game.

Raffy, feel your pain. I'm in the office upgrading the computers & software. This sucks. But I did plan this for the bye week. Back to work. :Cuss:

No doubt CH, if you're going to work on a Sunday then it has to be the bye week. Although sitting on the couch in my underwear sounds very god right now.

Hey apparently I've discovered that I have a girlfriend. I haven't heard from her since early Sept, and at 1PM I noticed that she was sitting next to me on the couch! Imagine that?

LOL -- we interrupt this relationship to bring you the football season.

I did absolutely nothing. It was everything I hoped it would be, and more.

If you didn't slack all day long in the same clothes you went to sleep in, you'll disappoint me. Extra points if you didn't shower and you turn in in the same clothes yet again. It's what's Sunday during football season is all about, Bye Week or no.

EDIT: I was about to put on clean PJ's, but ferreted out the same ones from my suitcase before dumping the rest of my clothes into the hamper. What sort of hypocrite would that make me?! Hehe.

If you didn't slack all day long in the same clothes you went to sleep in, you'll disappoint me. Extra points if you didn't shower and you turn in in the same clothes yet again. It's what's Sunday during football season is all about, Bye Week or no.

Dammit, I knew taking a shower today was a bad idea. :)

Archived