FACE IT TROLLS...

Jetfan13

The patsies* can't beat a good team, therefore, if you go by Tx's and PF's arguements , there is only one explanation:

:pats:

Until the proove otherswise, they are the third best in the AFC.

Cannot $hit the bed against the better teams. Once might be a fluke, but twice is a symptom.

Until the proove otherswise, they are the third best in the AFC.

Cannot $hit the bed against the better teams. Once might be a fluke, but twice is a symptom.

Wow you must be proud. The 3rd best team in the AFC. Oh how the mighty have fallen. It is like the Yankees losing in the postseason. For other franchises that is okay. But for teams that once stood so proud it must feel so bitter and empty.

Do they introduce the team to that next week for the Jets game? Ladies and Gentleman in the stands -- give it up for the 3rd best team in the AFC, your NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. {Insert sound clip of the 12th man going nuts here}.

Wow you must be proud. The 3rd best team in the AFC. Oh how the mighty have fallen. It is like the Yankees losing in the postseason. For other franchises that is okay. But for teams that once stood so proud it must feel so bitter and empty.

Do they introduce the team to that next week for the Jets game? Ladies and Gentleman in the stands -- give it up for the 3rd best team in the AFC, your NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. {Insert sound clip of the 12th man going nuts here}.

Why don't you tell me Max?

Wait that is right...as much time as you spent tonguing Torre, Jeter and the Yankees this year you probably did not realize they lost in the playoffs.

Wearing those AL East Champions T-shirts?

Why don't you tell me Max?

Wait that is right...as much time as you spent tonguing Torre, Jeter and the Yankees this year you probably did not realize they lost in the playoffs.

Wearing those AL East Champions T-shirts?

You are so bitter and nasty when you lose. If you have a baseball question please post it in the appropriate forum. I was using the Yankees as an analogy. You know as teams that were held to a higher standard.

But it was a bad analogy. The Pats are no longer one of those franchises. Hey but they are the 3rd best team in the AFC. I mean they lost to the top 2, what more proof do you need?

You are so bitter and nasty when you lose. If you have a baseball question please post it in the appropriate forum. I was using the Yankees as an analogy. You know as teams that were held to a higher standard.

But it was a bad analogy. The Pats are no longer one of those franchises. Hey but they are the 3rd best team in the AFC. I mean they lost to the top 2, what more proof do you need?

Bitter? No. Pissed? Yes. We have a Colts' fan in my platoon. I droped him for some push-ups this morning. ::evil:

And I have said as much in a another thread. Until they proove otherwise.

Nasty patsie* fans...so bitter and obnoxious when you lose. if you can't take it don't dish it. Or at least dissappear so your true colors will show through..:pats: :pats: :pats: :pats: :pats:

We are here aren't we? Oh BTW I have to go to work now. ;-)

Nasty patsie* fans...so bitter and obnoxious when you lose. if you can't take it don't dish it. Or at least dissappear so your true colors will show through..:pats: :pats: :pats: :pats: :pats:

They're nasty and obnoxious all the time.

Just substitute haughty for bitter during the other weeks.

How are the Patriots the third best team? We know the Colts and Broncos are better, yeah, but:

Chargers?

Ravens?

Chiefs (this hurts me to type)?

Can the Patriots really beat any of those teams? Maybe the Chiefs, but the Pats won't be able to beat the former two. At best, I'd say the Patsies are the 5th best team.

How are the Patriots the third best team? We know the Colts and Broncos are better, yeah, but:

Chargers?

Ravens?

Chiefs (this hurts me to type)?

Can the Patriots really beat any of those teams? Maybe the Chiefs, but the Pats won't be able to beat the former two. At best, I'd say the Patsies are the 5th best team.

I'd say the Pats can beat the Ravens but not the Chiefs and Chargers. Serious.

Archived